[NEW] Beatles Live in Detroit 1966 8mm

The place to discuss rare video of the Fabs
AdamBound

[NEW] Beatles Live in Detroit 1966 8mm

Post by AdamBound »

Hey everyone!

This is the third film from the DVD I was sent, and its the other Beatles reel on the disc. I apologize for this being so dark, but as much as possible has been done to make this one brighter. I've also dubbed in sound from Candlestick Park as it is the best available audio from the tour (besides the introduction where I used real audio captured at this performance!)

Although it's very dark, I am still quite happy to have found this film, as there are currently no other films of either 1966 Detroit show. I hope you all can get some enjoyment from it, and the raw VOB will be coming soon! Thanks :D

Complete Twickenham Footage collection out NOW: viewtopic.php?t=7470
A-Caceres

Re: [NEW] Beatles Live in Detroit 1966 8mm

Post by A-Caceres »

I was expecting worse quality one that you can barely see, but this is good. many thanks to the person who filmed this, and to share it! Great job with syncing the audio as usual AdamBound!
Fun 4 None

Post by Fun 4 None »

AdamBound wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2024 5:14 pm Hey everyone!

This is the third film from the DVD I was sent, and its the other Beatles reel on the disc. I apologize for this being so dark, but as much as possible has been done to make this one brighter. I've also dubbed in sound from Candlestick Park as it is the best available audio from the tour (besides the introduction where I used real audio captured at this performance!)

Although it's very dark, I am still quite happy to have found this film, as there are currently no other films of either 1966 Detroit show. I hope you all can get some enjoyment from it, and the raw VOB will be coming soon! Thanks :D

"as there are currently no other films of either 1966 Detroit show."

That's not true because you posted a screenshot of another Detroit film on the Beatlegs Discord.
BeatlesInMyLife

Post by BeatlesInMyLife »

Amazing sharing.

Thank you!!!

BIML
Beatles In My Life
AdamBound

Post by AdamBound »

A-Caceres wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2024 6:24 pm I was expecting worse quality one that you can barely see, but this is good. many thanks to the person who filmed this, and to share it! Great job with syncing the audio as usual AdamBound!
Glad you enjoy it! In the original, this visibility is even worse, you can basically only see their legs!

Speaking of the original...here is that VOB I promised! It has the original source for the 1964 and 1966 Detroit footage: hxxps://mega.nz/file/Bm4WkTyD#DUqU4VhIL ... S3OYmPezwY
silver_2000

Post by silver_2000 »

Love it! Thanks! 1965 next, fingers crossed!
AdamBound

Post by AdamBound »

silver_2000 wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2024 7:26 pm

Sadly there’s no ‘65 on this DVD, but I’m currently waiting to get some 4K scans back of some other films so stay tuned for that! :D
B-ED

Post by B-ED »

It does look much better than what i was expecting!
silver_2000

Post by silver_2000 »

AdamBound wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2024 7:30 pm
silver_2000 wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2024 7:26 pm

Sadly there’s no ‘65 on this DVD, but I’m currently waiting to get some 4K scans back of some other films so stay tuned for that! :D
With glee and anticipation.
AdamBound

Post by AdamBound »

B-ED wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2024 8:45 pm It does look much better than what i was expecting!
I'm relieved to hear it, I was thinking I'd get thrown overboard for this one ! :lol: