The Beatles Get Back Sessions - All Available Footage (Volume 1 - Twickenham)

The place to discuss rare video of the Fabs
ledzepfilm

The Beatles Get Back Sessions - All Available Footage (Volume 1 - Twickenham)

Post by ledzepfilm »

After over a year's worth of work, the Get Back Work Camp is proud to unveil Volume 1 of our project compiling all available footage from The Beatles' Get Back sessions, starting with the days at Twickenham Film Studios!

This is a monumental effort and we are so excited for you to see what we've been working on for so long. Please be sure to check the info file for background on the project and the bonus content (stray frames and the Two Junkies interview) as well.

We have a few different mirrors to download to accommodate for what everyone is comfortable with using.

Google Drive - Part 1: hxxps://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1gGjbS6TgKsadP2cg5_pl4ChwYxhNtZFQ?usp=share_link
Google Drive - Part 2: hxxps://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1svW_gCIfOU5dmSRACzMB4YS6SS9JQ3Ks?usp=share_link
MEGA: hxxps://mega.nz/folder/RrAwAADI#X28i9sdp-xeeDUKRrHfSbA
OneDrive: hxxps://1drv.ms/f/s!Amy-d3dEMXIn5TxXBE6CPV_6F--J?e=ujuZii

IMPORTANT: Please do not package, sell, or bootleg this project without our explicit permission. We do not own any of the content used in this project and this was created by fans, for fans. Please keep the Beatle spirit alive! Thank you and enjoy!
Mr Bump

Re: The Beatles Get Back Sessions - All Available Footage (Volume 1 - Twickenham)

Post by Mr Bump »

I am honoured to be the first to say congratulations and thanks. Downloading now :)
I Am The Walrus

Re: The Beatles Get Back Sessions - All Available Footage (Volume 1 - Twickenham)

Post by I Am The Walrus »

This is really amazing, congratulations and thank you very much.
thebeatlesarethebest

Post by thebeatlesarethebest »

YAYYY!! Gonna watch right now!! Thank you guys so much for all your work!
[sekky ch]

Post by [sekky ch] »

I'm glad to be here at this moment :D :D
robbmacc

Post by robbmacc »

So much thought in this. Thank you for multiple download options. Clearly will be a definitive version, on shelf with BBC and Sessions uploaded here,

Thank you.
B-ED

Post by B-ED »

one word............ EPIC!
AdamBound

Post by AdamBound »

I hope this was all worth the wait! We have put an insane amount of effort into making this as perfect and accurate as possible, let us know what you think!! :D
Complete Twickenham Footage collection out NOW: viewtopic.php?t=7470
ruedabeat

Post by ruedabeat »

AdamBound wrote: Fri Sep 29, 2023 4:55 pm I hope this was all worth the wait! We have put an insane amount of effort into making this as perfect and accurate as possible, let us know what you think!! :D
Thanks a lot for this amazing work and other projects. 8-) :geek:

Thanks a lot to all involved: AdamBound, ledzepfilm, juan cena, KQ.
Last edited by ruedabeat on Fri Sep 29, 2023 6:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sheldi

Post by Sheldi »

Momentous ... thanks you x