RELEASE THREAD - The Beatles: The Rooftop Concert - The Historical Cut (A Get Back Work Camp Special Presentation)

The place to discuss rare video of the Fabs
ksantus

Re: RELEASE THREAD - The Beatles: The Rooftop Concert - The Historical Cut (A Get Back Work Camp Special Presentation)

Post by ksantus »

Well Ledzepfilm, Thank you seems too little to say.
This is the kind of thing I believe all of us on this, and many other forums throughout the globe, wish that Apple would give us.
You've given US what THEY won't, and YOU have done it with pure excellence.

So in the words of Paul's brother Mike, and The Scaffold,

Thank you very much,
Thank you very very much,
Thank you very very very very much

Kevin
EdinSc

Re: RELEASE THREAD - The Beatles: The Rooftop Concert - The Historical Cut (A Get Back Work Camp Special Presentation)

Post by EdinSc »

Great looking and sounding! What is the video resolution? Should it be burned BluRay or will DVD suffice?
alphabeatles

Post by alphabeatles »

The lunchtime that will last a lifetime! It's getting older, but never gets old!

Such a fun watch, such a fine job! Many thanks, and looking forward to your next offering.
Patrick Healy

Post by Patrick Healy »

ledzepfilm wrote: Tue Jan 30, 2024 5:00 pm When I started attempting to edit together the Rooftop Concert in 2014 and 2018, I had no idea that we'd be getting Get Back seven years later. As soon as I knew the full concert was coming, I knew I had the opportunity to do it right.

As such, the Get Back Work Camp is very happy to unveil The Beatles: The Rooftop Concert - The Historical Cut. All six cameras (A1, A2, A3, A4, W, D) filming the band reconstructed from all available sources. Be sure to check the info file for more history and background.

Please keep in mind that this was compiled from dozens of sources running at several different frame rates. While we have done our best to attenuate these differences, some foibles may slip through the cracks. We hope to address any problems here (if there are any) with our more comprehensive edit including street, police, setup, and playback footage coming with Volume 2: Apple. But this is pretty damn close... so, like John Lennon probably said at 3 Saville Row 55 years ago: "f*ck it, let's go do it."

hxxps://mega.nz/folder/KgoESCKB#nH1Xq9o0GTBBMrkOd-7wAg
Thank you very much!
Can I request individual files for each camera?
GP10Ellison

Post by GP10Ellison »

seamless work.
really enjoyed seeing this and hope that apple will someday release all the camera footage so it can be completed in its entirety.
the look on paul's face when he sees the cops and he gets even more energetic is one of my fav things from the rooftop concert.
AdamBound

Post by AdamBound »

Here are a few mirrors for those who are unable to download on MEGA:

GDrive: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... share_link

OneDrive: https://1drv.ms/f/s!Amy-d3dEMXIn6hSL9ky ... W?e=agCmNA

Very happy to have helped work on this, it's truly amazing! :D
Complete Twickenham Footage collection out NOW: viewtopic.php?t=7470
Rosiebear

Post by Rosiebear »

Thank You very much, fantastic job.
Nine-0-Nine

Post by Nine-0-Nine »

Rosiebear wrote: Tue Jan 30, 2024 8:25 pm Thank You very much, fantastic job.
Indeed. Thanks a lot!
bobzilla

Post by bobzilla »

EdinSc wrote: Tue Jan 30, 2024 7:56 pm Great looking and sounding! What is the video resolution? Should it be burned BluRay or will DVD suffice?
It's 1920x1080 and under 4.7GB, so a DVD will be fine.
Debbiebootleg

Post by Debbiebootleg »

Really Awesome!!!