RELEASE THREAD - The Beatles: The Rooftop Concert - The Historical Cut (A Get Back Work Camp Special Presentation)

The place to discuss rare video of the Fabs
Beatguy

Re: RELEASE THREAD - The Beatles: The Rooftop Concert - The Historical Cut (A Get Back Work Camp Special Presentation)

Post by Beatguy »

I agree with everyone here before - this is great work, thank you. One thing when looking at the sources used; may I ask what the difference is between the One After 909 Promo, and the 2009 Rage Edit.
AdamBound

Re: RELEASE THREAD - The Beatles: The Rooftop Concert - The Historical Cut (A Get Back Work Camp Special Presentation)

Post by AdamBound »

Beatguy wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2024 9:56 am I agree with everyone here before - this is great work, thank you. One thing when looking at the sources used; may I ask what the difference is between the One After 909 Promo, and the 2009 Rage Edit.
The RAGE edit is just a little sharper, but we had to use the 2009 one at the start to hide the massive text in the first 20 seconds or so. Thanks! :D
Complete Twickenham Footage collection out NOW: viewtopic.php?t=7470
Debbiebootleg

Post by Debbiebootleg »

My favourite part was seeing all those A4 and W B-Roll shots placed, it puts me a lot of hope on the future montage we are getting with all the street shots.
Ants

Post by Ants »

How did I miss this?

Great work as always, thanks a lot!
Seeing all the available footage for I've Got A Feeling (Take 1) was fantastic. :D

I have a question...
I think that some footage of Don't Let Me Down (Take 2) might've been used for take 1: unless I'm seriously mistaken, I've seen that, in Take 1, you can see some people to the right of the band ("near" George Harrison), while, in I've Got A Feeling (Take 1), which was played immediately after, those people vanished. They come back in Take 2.

Still, great work, once again! :D

EDIT: actually, I got confused. It's all great!
Last edited by Ants on Fri Feb 02, 2024 5:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Gilbeatle

Post by Gilbeatle »

Fantastic work !!! Thank you very much !!
timmyg51

Post by timmyg51 »

What phenomenal fun!
plasticsoul

Post by plasticsoul »

Thank you so much for this. I can only imagine the time and effort that has been invested into it . One question: Is it possible to edit a full screen rooftop version using all the different camera angles, but just having the one full screen camera image on screen throughout, rather than all the split screens..? Thank you once again for this excellent project.
masterjedi

Post by masterjedi »

I have to say, this is quite impressive, and very enjoyable to watch.
Appleyard

Post by Appleyard »

An incredible achievement. Thank goodness you're here! I am enjoying this so much!!