The Beatles: The Rooftop Concert - The Historical Cut (A Get Back Work Camp Special Presentation)

The place to discuss rare video of the Fabs
ledzepfilm

The Beatles: The Rooftop Concert - The Historical Cut (A Get Back Work Camp Special Presentation)

Post by ledzepfilm »

Coming for the 55th anniversary. More details to follow...

ruedabeat

Re: The Beatles: The Rooftop Concert - The Historical Cut (A Get Back Work Camp Special Presentation)

Post by ruedabeat »

Speechless!!! :shock:
EdinSc

Re: The Beatles: The Rooftop Concert - The Historical Cut (A Get Back Work Camp Special Presentation)

Post by EdinSc »

Can they surpass the boot roof videos made already?
AdamBound

Post by AdamBound »

EdinSc wrote: Mon Jan 15, 2024 6:10 pm Can they surpass the boot roof videos made already?
Well this version is going to have every single frame of every available source for the Rooftop footage, presented properly in sync and in sequence - so I think it’ll surpass what had been put out before!
Complete Twickenham Footage collection out NOW: viewtopic.php?t=7470
fab4gear

Post by fab4gear »

FANtastic! Thank You! I Just can't wait
Last edited by fab4gear on Mon Jan 15, 2024 6:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"In My Life, I've Loved Them All "
buzby22

Post by buzby22 »

This is going to be wonderful - thanks very much!!!

Does anyone know if something imilar has been done to assemble all known footage of the making of imagine sessions - "gimme some truth" blu ray, "above us only sky" blu ray and other sources (from online videos and the imagine deluxe box set). There seems to be alot of different stuff there but nothing all in one place....
Last edited by buzby22 on Thu Jan 18, 2024 2:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
maccafan1

Post by maccafan1 »

Cant wait
[sekky ch]

Post by [sekky ch] »

i am very looking forward to seeing the compilation!!!
and looking forward to receiving details!
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Rosiebear

Post by Rosiebear »

Fantastic, can't wait !
ledzepfilm

Post by ledzepfilm »

What we'll be releasing in 10 days is all the footage filmed by the main six cameras on the Rooftop during each of the performances, split-screened together.

A far more comprehensive and extended edit, including all of the footage shot on the street and in the Apple HQ lobby, will be included in Volume 2: Apple. :mrgreen: