The Beatles Get Back Sessions - All Available Footage (Volume 1 - Twickenham)

The place to discuss rare video of the Fabs
Bambam34

Re: The Beatles Get Back Sessions - All Available Footage (Volume 1 - Twickenham)

Post by Bambam34 »

AdamBound wrote: Wed Oct 18, 2023 3:58 am Here's a little sample of the Rooftop edit we're cooking up...around the last 45 seconds of I've Got A Feeling Take 1. Let us know what you think!

hxxps://we.tl/t-nNqCpJY5IM
I Have Done A Full Edit Of the same Footage Recently But Did Not Send It So Here It is. https://home.mycloud.com/action/share/9 ... 33eca96b21 Sorry I put it on my NAS to share as it is fully blocked on YouTube and don't have space on mega.
Lupine Assassin

Re: The Beatles Get Back Sessions - All Available Footage (Volume 1 - Twickenham)

Post by Lupine Assassin »

Bambam34 wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2024 6:10 pm
AdamBound wrote: Wed Oct 18, 2023 3:58 am Here's a little sample of the Rooftop edit we're cooking up...around the last 45 seconds of I've Got A Feeling Take 1. Let us know what you think!

I Have Done A Full Edit Of the same Footage Recently But Did Not Send It So Here It is. https://home.mycloud.com/action/share/9 ... 33eca96b21 Sorry I put it on my NAS to share as it is fully blocked on YouTube and don't have space on mega.
Thank you! I've been trying to get this but the download speeds are awfully slow.
We all bleed blue from the inside....
Lupine Assassin

Could you please upload this to Google Drive?
AdamBound

Post by AdamBound »

Complete Twickenham Footage collection out NOW: viewtopic.php?t=7470
Lupine Assassin

After multiple attempts, I finally got this. Thanks so much!
therowdyman

Post by therowdyman »

I thought I'd get in the spirit and make a poster for the project. I went with the Anthology-theme since it also references the multiple-sourced approach of the project.

Last edited by therowdyman on Mon Apr 22, 2024 11:16 am, edited 2 times in total.
harrylime

Post by harrylime »

It looks awful, but I like it! :D
therowdyman

Post by therowdyman »

harrylime wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 10:48 am It looks awful, but I like it! :D
As long as you like it. :lol:

Something I did before I went to bed last night. It's interesting that Let It Be has the most garish cover art of all the Beatles' home media releases. Everything is either super grimy looking like the VHS and CED covers or way too glossy like the rainbow sky poster of the Get Back (I like the Red/Blue Get Back poster and Rooftop Concert ones, though). It's also interesting how the VHS and Laserdiscs used different photos than the album art (copyright?). But I've, got a thing for old retro VHS art, especially the early 80s covers :D .
CharlesHawtrey

Post by CharlesHawtrey »

therowdyman wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 10:08 am I thought I'd get in the spirit and make a poster for the project. I went with the Anthology-theme since it also references the multiple-sourced approach of the project.

Very clever !
Phase one in which Doris gets her oats!
WilliamPowell

Post by WilliamPowell »

Amazing work. Thank you!
"Getting a clear picture on Channel 2 is not my idea of whoopee."