Complete Get Back Sessions Video Project

The place to discuss rare video of the Fabs
gvout

Re: Complete Get Back Sessions Video Project

Post by gvout »

This is looking great! When completed, where/how might we be able to see this?
cliftdean74

Post by cliftdean74 »

gvout wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2023 7:34 pm This is looking great! When completed, where/how might we be able to see this?
I'm assuming he'll be sharing it here with the board.
billychildish

Post by billychildish »

AMAZING!!!
millerTEK

Post by millerTEK »

Wow Adam - I have previous items you compiled and your skillz are top notch! When you release this project, please PM me with a download link of the highest quality! thanks!

steve
AdamBound

Post by AdamBound »

gvout wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2023 7:34 pm This is looking great! When completed, where/how might we be able to see this?
It'll all be posted here! Most likely we will provide separate links for each session day.
Complete Twickenham Footage collection out NOW: viewtopic.php?t=7470
thebeatlesarethebest

Post by thebeatlesarethebest »

Wow. Looking great Adam! Loving it, can't wait to see what you guys will do with the rooftop show.
AdamBound

Post by AdamBound »

For the rooftop we've made an edit of every bit of footage reconstructed from every camera (the 6 cameras filming the roof, the one in the Apple office, and the three on the street). We've taken the footage from the main 6 cameras and put everything in split screen, so you can see as many as 6 cameras running at the same time!
cliftdean74

Post by cliftdean74 »

AdamBound wrote: Wed May 03, 2023 7:01 pm For the rooftop we've made an edit of every bit of footage reconstructed from every camera (the 6 cameras filming the roof, the one in the Apple office, and the three on the street). We've taken the footage from the main 6 cameras and put everything in split screen, so you can see as many as 6 cameras running at the same time!
I'm wondering if you've also considered making a "definitive'" cut of the rooftop choosing the best angles without using any split screens?
Liverpools Boy

Post by Liverpools Boy »

AdamBound wrote: Wed May 03, 2023 7:01 pm For the rooftop we've made an edit of every bit of footage reconstructed from every camera (the 6 cameras filming the roof, the one in the Apple office, and the three on the street). We've taken the footage from the main 6 cameras and put everything in split screen, so you can see as many as 6 cameras running at the same time!
Oh my god, this what I have expect all my life! And what I have tried to manage before in many different instances like forums, gropus, etc. We need not only the Rooftop Concert in split screen but also ALL THE FOOTAGE in split multi-angle view where it is available. Many thanks in advance even If you don't have considering this!

Something like this but with The Beatles playing un the studio:

AdamBound

Post by AdamBound »

Liverpools Boy wrote: Wed May 03, 2023 9:52 pm
Oh my god, this what I have expect all my life! And what I have tried to manage before many different instances like forums, gropus, etc. We need not only the Rooftop Concert in split screen but also ALL THE FOOTAGE in split multi-angle view where it is available. Many thanks in advance!

Something like this but with The Beatles playing un the studio:

This is EXACTLY what we are doing! At every moment there is overlapping footage we create a split screen, on the left side is the A camera, and on the right side is the B camera.

Looks something like the attached image!
Attachments
Screen Shot 2023-05-03 at 4.57.43 PM.png
Screen Shot 2023-05-03 at 4.57.43 PM.png (1.17 MiB) Viewed 585 times