Artifacts 1,2 & 3

Bootleg audio discussion for anything John, Paul, George and Ringo
jugdish71_

Artifacts 1,2 & 3

Post by jugdish71_ »

I am surprised that Artifacts hasn't been uploaded on here yet :lol:
This is (to me) one of the most classic sets there is besides Unsurpassed Masters and Ultra Rare Trax
I have Artifacts 1, 2 (Mp3) & 3 (Flac)
Artifacts 1:
Info: hxxps://www.discogs.com/release/3059778-The-Bea ... es-1958-70
Link (FLAC - Thanks to Yves): hxxps://we.tl/t-Re53UHdE76
Artifacts 2:
Info: hxxps://www.discogs.com/release/3083591-The-Bea ... es-1960-69
Link (FLAC - Thanks to Yves): hxxps://we.tl/t-MKTqy4CGcu
Artifacts 3:
Info: hxxps://www.discogs.com/release/3827173-The-Bea ... es-1969-94
Link (Mine): https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... sp=sharing
Link (Yves): hxxps://we.tl/t-qjEqeDK42o
Last edited by jugdish71_ on Mon Mar 28, 2022 7:32 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Jugdish
Mr Bump

Re: Artifacts 1,2 & 3

Post by Mr Bump »

Thanks for this. I agree they were important releases in their day, and remain of interest. I used to have a couple as physical product but sold them on years ago (before such things as file sharing!). Great to see them here again and look forward to the coming vols 1 and 2.

Many thanks :)
yymca6

Post by yymca6 »

I have all 3 volumes in FLAC, basically tagged but I have copies of the old BZ pages that I can open in Word to complete the tagging, at least for volumes and 2. So I started to complete the tagging with info provided by BZ in the good old days.

So wait for me for these first 2 volumes, it will take a few days of work though.

I'll compare what I have with your tagging for Volume 3, thanks for sharing.
Last edited by yymca6 on Fri Mar 11, 2022 10:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Yves
powerPC

Post by powerPC »

Thank you! This was one of my first "big" sets I got in trade when I started collecting at the turn of the millennium. Nice to have a digital copy! 8-)
—Keith
yymca6

Post by yymca6 »

powerPC wrote: Fri Mar 11, 2022 9:21 pm Thank you! This was one of my first "big" sets I got in trade when I started collecting at the turn of the millennium. Nice to have a digital copy! 8-)
Wait for my fully tagged all FLAC version buddy!
Yves
jugdish71_

Post by jugdish71_ »

yymca6 wrote: Fri Mar 11, 2022 9:21 pm I have all 3 volumes in FLAC, basically tagged but I have copies of the old BZ pages that I can open in Word to complete the tagging, at least for volumes and 2. So I started to complete the tagging with info provided by BZ in the good old days.

So wait for me for these first 2 volumes.

Thanks for the FLAC versions 👍

I got vol 1 & 2 from a friend who gave me a drive full of mp3 Beatles bootlegs (some already posted on here and some not)
Jugdish
yymca6

Post by yymca6 »

OK folks here is Artifacts 1, all tagged.

Link with no expiry date (for now...) hxxps://we.tl/t-y1IpRUAqTZ

Not obvious since according to the old BZ database there were some errors here and there.

So I did my basic tagging using first info from the Guitars101 thread from which I had gotten my copy from.

Then I used the included Word files from the old BZ database, either to corroborate the basic tags ord just/complete them.

I helped myself with Lewisohn's book and for the GB sessions Dumbchops' "New Blue Soap" was essential.

And Google helped me get the artwork.

I am now attacking Volume 2. See you in a few days with the results.
Yves
stevenbarrett

Post by stevenbarrett »

yymca6 wrote: Fri Mar 11, 2022 9:21 pm I have all 3 volumes in FLAC, basically tagged but I have copies of the old BZ pages that I can open in Word to complete the tagging, at least for volumes and 2. So I started to complete the tagging with info provided by BZ in the good old days.

So wait for me for these first 2 volumes, it will take a few days of work though.

I'm sure you already know this, but just in case, you can use Mp3tag to tag FLAC files and import all the album/artist/disc/track/etc information from Discogs in the progam. There is rarely a boot that I tag that Mp3tag can't find the info for. Literally click, click, done.
jugdish71_

Post by jugdish71_ »

yymca6 wrote: Sat Mar 12, 2022 10:08 pm OK folks here is Artifacts 1, all tagged.

Link with no expiry date (for now...) [url]hxxps://we.tl/t-y1IpRUAqTZ[/url]

Not obvious since according to the old BZ database there were some errors here and there.

So I did my basic tagging using first info from the Guitars101 thread from which I had gotten my copy from.

Then I used the included Word files from the old BZ database, either to corroborate the basic tags ord just/complete them.

I helped myself with Lewisohn's book and for the GB sessions Dumbchops' "New Blue Soap" was essential.

And Google helped me get the artwork.

I am now attacking Volume 2. See you in a few days with the results.
Do you mind if I put your links of Artifacts 1 & 2 on the top of the forum
Jugdish
yymca6

Post by yymca6 »

stevenbarrett wrote: Sat Mar 12, 2022 10:30 pm

I'm sure you already know this, but just in case, you can use Mp3tag to tag FLAC files and import all the album/artist/disc/track/etc information from Discogs in the progam. There is rarely a boot that I tag that Mp3tag can't find the info for. Literally click, click, done.
Yes I know but Discogs has lots of either incomplete information and sometimes incorrect. And I also use Tag Editor more often than MP3tag that I do not use a lot.

This time there was too much info I wanted to add to use this feature from MP3tag. Did you check the tagging? If you check you probably will understand what I mean.
Yves