The Beatles Get Back Sessions - All Available Footage (Volume 1 - Twickenham)

The place to discuss rare video of the Fabs
AdamBound

Re: The Beatles Get Back Sessions - All Available Footage (Volume 1 - Twickenham)

Post by AdamBound »

thirstygit wrote: Thu Oct 05, 2023 8:35 pm
jackb wrote: Mon Oct 02, 2023 8:28 pm Amazing amount of work had to go into this. Thanks.

On the google pages I don't the the Jan 14 Bonus - John and Yoko CBC interview is included. Maybe I just missed it somehow.

Jack
I downloaded the Google Drive version and did not see it either.
Yeah sorry, my google drive didn’t have the space to fit it! Hopefully its not too much of an inconvenience to download from mega or onedrive :D
Complete Twickenham Footage collection out NOW: viewtopic.php?t=7470
AdamBound

Re: The Beatles Get Back Sessions - All Available Footage (Volume 1 - Twickenham)

Post by AdamBound »

Just a reminder of what we're cooking up...
Attachments
Screenshot 2023-10-09 at 12.52.39 PM.png
Screenshot 2023-10-09 at 12.52.39 PM.png (1.49 MiB) Viewed 1589 times
cliftdean74

Post by cliftdean74 »

AdamBound wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2023 4:54 pm Just a reminder of what we're cooking up...
Looks incredible!!!
ted321

Post by ted321 »

Hi,
First of all thanks so much for this!! But could you are anyone here explain just how this is different from the Jackman film? How many hours does this run total? How much of it is completly new footage? in what quality? I downloaded it so far but have not watched. Dont think these questions have been addressed so far. Thanks again!
AdamBound

Post by AdamBound »

ted321 wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2023 6:37 pm Hi,
First of all thanks so much for this!! But could you are anyone here explain just how this is different from the Jackman film? How many hours does this run total? How much of it is completly new footage? in what quality? I downloaded it so far but have not watched. Dont think these questions have been addressed so far. Thanks again!
So for this Twickenham portion, the runtime is around 3 hours and 49 minutes. This is just our edit and assembly of all the publicly available sources of footage from the Get Back Project, so it includes all the footage used in Peter Jackson's Get Back, plus every other additional source which contained footage from the sessions (for Twickenham, I believe there are 43 unique sources!) We have used the best available quality for each source, although not every source is particularly high quality. There is technically no "new" footage for the Twickenham portion, but we were able to buy a 16mm print of the original Don't Let Me Down promo video from 1969, and have it scanned in HD and color corrected. The previous best source this was an awful VHS copy, so we are happy we were able to acquire it! We will be releasing that video in full once the Apple sessions / Rooftop performance are complete in early 2024. Thank you for asking! :D
[sekky ch]

Post by [sekky ch] »

does anyone send me a raw footage of dont let me down promotional film???
i wanna watch a high quality copy!!!! :D :D :D :D :D
O1Ghungary

Post by O1Ghungary »

ledzepfilm

Post by ledzepfilm »

[sekky ch] wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2023 7:05 am does anyone send me a raw footage of dont let me down promotional film???
i wanna watch a high quality copy!!!! :D :D :D :D :D
It will be released in full with Volume 2! :)
Debbiebootleg

Post by Debbiebootleg »

I'm sure it's gonna be impresive too
Ants

Post by Ants »

AdamBound wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2023 4:54 pm Just a reminder of what we're cooking up...
That looks phenomenal! :D

I'm wondering...
Will you show the policemen talking and complaining during the concert, or will you leave these snippets aside?
If I remember correctly, during I've Got A Feeling Take 1 (the one that's on the album), some seconds of footage are missing (at least in the Get Back series) because they showed the policemen arguing with the Apple entourage (before the "All these years I've been wandering around, ..." part).