A list of known unbootlegged material?

Bootleg audio discussion for anything John, Paul, George and Ringo
Darth Kybiel

Re: A list of known unbootlegged material?

Post by Darth Kybiel »

Patrick Healy wrote: Sat Jul 09, 2022 7:30 pm
Lord Reith wrote: Sat Jul 09, 2022 2:13 am I included a couple of extracts [of a soundboard tape] on Looking Through The Bent-Backed Tulips.
Is it asking too much for you to share the whole thing?
I felt dumb having to pay $100 for permission to post a 4 minute portion when i saw this thread. If I put up with slander at a $100 loss, it'd be dumb to spend more for permission to post the full 60 minute tape. The other tape that I guess a portion was used from, I only heard once or twice. I only hve a sigital copy of the second tape cos the sound quality is worse and I said I was going to fix the sound quality over the next few years as AI programs get a little better. Most of it is mellotron, but the second side of the tape does have some piano and birds near the end
Patrick Healy

Post by Patrick Healy »

Why do you think it is fake? (Just curious don't doubt you at all)
Tootai

Post by Tootai »

The man who posted it is a pathological liar. Anyone can reproduce it with a real mellotron or the numerous sample kits. His posts have always been attention seeking and not based on reality. He has also been never able to produce any proof of any of his claims. "Oh it's in the attic and I can't get to that".
Last edited by Tootai on Sun Jul 10, 2022 3:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Darth Kybiel

Post by Darth Kybiel »

Tootai wrote: Sun Jul 10, 2022 2:57 pm The man who posted it is a pathological liar. Anyone reproduce it with a real mellotron or the numerous sample kits. His posts have always been attention seeking and not based on reality. He has also been never able to produce any proof of any of his claims. "Oh it's in the attic and I can't get to that".
Wow - ?FLAW QUOTE AND LIE
Tootai

Post by Tootai »

The lady doth protest too much, methinks. None of what you posted is relevant to the tape's authenticity. The background story is dubious and seems to change every time you tell it. Your rambling tone of writing is also very recognizeble, and I find it hard to believe this would be anyone else but the person who used to post as Darth Parrox. But hey, whatever floats your boat.

I could post a recording of someone banging on the piano and calling it a Lennon demo. The burden of proof is on you.
Darth Kybiel

Post by Darth Kybiel »

I have no need to prove anything. The tapes are already authenticated. I was originally just being nice by posting a clip I paid permission to post. I could care less. I could care less that you aren't real either. Most of you people could just be chinese answering service people like those that spy through Android, LOL. But I haven't lied yet and could care less what 'dubious' people think. LOL
Tootai

Post by Tootai »

Darth Kybiel wrote: Sun Jul 10, 2022 3:26 pm
I have no need to prove anything. The tapes are already authenticated. I was originally just being nice by posting a clip I paid permission to post. I could care less. I could care less that you aren't real either. Most of you people could just be chinese answering service people like those that spy through Android, LOL. But I haven't lied yet and could care less what 'dubious' people think. LOL
Some random guy in NYC doesn't just have Lennon's handwritten demos in his backpack.

Authenticated by who? Can you produce any proof? Pictures of "Lennon's" handwriting on the tapes? Of course you won't produce anything, there's always excuses. There is no auction house that would touch this tape with a stick. No provenance, no proof.

I'm only saying all this, so people who are unaware of Parrox's wild claims don't mistake this tape as authentic. I'm not going to engage your nonsense any further, after all, that's why you're lying all the time. For attention.
MarkRJones1970

Post by MarkRJones1970 »

It's "couldn't care less", not "could care less".

"Could care less" means the complete opposite to "couldn't care less".
Last edited by MarkRJones1970 on Sun Jul 10, 2022 3:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mark R. Cobley-Jones
Manchester, UK
Doug

Post by Doug »

Tootai wrote: Sun Jul 10, 2022 2:57 pm Anyone can reproduce it with a real mellotron or the numerous sample kits.
I've probably heard more of those tapes than anyone else on this board, and I don't buy it, either. It doesn't sound like the others, and, as Tootai said, anyone could make such a thing with access to a mellotron or samples from one.
Darth Kybiel

Post by Darth Kybiel »

LOL, I made sure to tell xxxxxx that the 'dubious people' said Lennon's tapes are fake, so we are copying this thread to text to Sean for the laugh of where to return the bulky mellotron. LOL! Whiskey, a stupid word like 'dubious' and a lot of kids that think something real is fake. Awesome Sunday! I said screw $750, those tapes should start at $1,500 when he auctions em. As stupid as people are when they hear real recordings, no wonder they get erased or destroyed or stored away unshared. Sorry I shared. I won't bother getting permission to share any more material to ungrateful people. At least the help on the New Blue Soap set was appreciated.