A list of known unbootlegged material?

Bootleg audio discussion for anything John, Paul, George and Ringo
Lord Reith

Re: A list of known unbootlegged material?

Post by Lord Reith »

Don't know if it's been mentioned but there's a soundboard of one of the Blokker concerts in 1964 which sounds great. Not sure why this guy hasn't ever released it since the copyright expired long ago. I included a couple of extracts on Looking Through The Bent-Backed Tulips.

Then there's that amazing Italian soundboard. Usually I don't get into concerts much, but the european concerts were all good because the audiences didn't scream like halfwits the whole way through. So you get good sound and better performances.
Darth Kybiel

Post by Darth Kybiel »

LOL, was trying to rush to resond before going to work. I don't do original music, I do remastering projects.
Darth Kybiel

Post by Darth Kybiel »

Garrod Lofthouse wrote: Fri Jul 08, 2022 7:43 am
Darth Kybiel wrote: Fri Jul 08, 2022 6:43 am Who ever heard of a Agfa compact cassette anyway? I never even heard of the brand
I've got some Agfa cassettes in my collection that look like this

https://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/U1UAAOSw ... s-l500.jpg

I don't have any cassettes of David Crosby and Mike Nesmith making music with John Lennon in 1967 - maybe you do?
So Agfa must be a different company of BASF? Same circles but blue instead of red? I always stuck to using Sony and TDK cassettes myself. Unsure why I gave facts best of what I know and you end with goofy flap.
Darth Kybiel

Post by Darth Kybiel »

lennonology wrote: Fri Jul 08, 2022 8:49 pm Darth -

Thanks for taking the time to write-up the provenance.

CM
Yeah. Tried to be nice and share enough that I was told wouldn't deplete value, but now I see why others say not to leak unheard material in groups like this. I thought I would be nice and share, Now I see why others said not to leak unbootlegged stuff. All the documents validating the tapes are authentic and it is Lennon handwritten are already stamped and locked away til auction. So whatever anyone wants to think doesn't matter to me. I do not have legal permission to leak more than that.
Darth Kybiel

Post by Darth Kybiel »

I tell you what - call the mobsterish people at the place that watch over the security safes. They don't answer their phones often but they trace your call and will watch you for years. Just call 1-844-544-1461 - it will sound like an average voice recording. Don't give any important information just say you are looking into the claims of contents filed in number 001-16133 for legitament and security purposes. They only know numbers, not names at that building. They'll probably know all your banking information just from you being on the phone too long. You'll enjoy years of feeling like you are being watched everywhere you go within days. The people are connected to a global scientology cult. Just saying, too much detail will cost more than money.
dumbchops

Post by dumbchops »

Darth Kybiel wrote: Sat Jul 09, 2022 6:21 am I tell you what - call the mobsterish people at the place that watch over the security safes. They don't answer their phones often but they trace your call and will watch you for years. Just call 1-844-544-1461 - it will sound like an average voice recording. Don't give any important information just say you are looking into the claims of contents filed in number 001-16133 for legitament and security purposes. They only know numbers, not names at that building. They'll probably know all your banking information just from you being on the phone too long. You'll enjoy years of feeling like you are being watched everywhere you go within days. The people are connected to a global scientology cult. Just saying, too much detail will cost more than money.
A quick Google search brought me this:

https://800notes.com/Phone.aspx/1-844-544-1461

It's a spam caller/debt collector scheme of some kind with the main caller being known as Tom Holt. I don't think I need to dig any deeper but I'm sure loving the sheer insanity.
My full name is Uncle Capt. "Skipper" Dumbchops and I seem to have misplaced my electric pretzel sharpener.
Patrick Healy

Post by Patrick Healy »

Lord Reith wrote: Sat Jul 09, 2022 2:13 am I included a couple of extracts [of a soundboard tape] on Looking Through The Bent-Backed Tulips.
Is it asking too much for you to share the whole thing?
Patrick Healy

Post by Patrick Healy »

AdamBound wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 12:54 am There are SO MANY films that extremely few / nobody currently knows about, even.
Why haven't we heard more about them (I was going to say can they be shared, but then I thought better)?
BDJ

Post by BDJ »

Lord Reith wrote: Sat Jul 09, 2022 2:13 am Don't know if it's been mentioned but there's a soundboard of one of the Blokker concerts in 1964 which sounds great. Not sure why this guy hasn't ever released it since the copyright expired long ago. I included a couple of extracts on Looking Through The Bent-Backed Tulips.
Would love to hear that full concert, and listened to your extracts; but....isn't it strange that you hear the audience singing along, and all the 'ambiance', in a soundboard recording?
Lord Reith

Post by Lord Reith »

BDJ wrote: Sat Jul 09, 2022 8:45 pm
Lord Reith wrote: Sat Jul 09, 2022 2:13 am Don't know if it's been mentioned but there's a soundboard of one of the Blokker concerts in 1964 which sounds great. Not sure why this guy hasn't ever released it since the copyright expired long ago. I included a couple of extracts on Looking Through The Bent-Backed Tulips.
Would love to hear that full concert, and listened to your extracts; but....isn't it strange that you hear the audience singing along, and all the 'ambiance', in a soundboard recording?
I don't have the full concert. I got those extracts from a tv documentary.

I don't really consider film to be in the same category as "unbootlegged material" unless we're talking actual tv shows/outtakes with professional video and audio. If you include one shaky mute concert film shot from 600 yards away in the bleachers, then you have to include the other 500. And then you have to include every film of them waving to fans at the airport, or signing autographs, or doing any one of a dozen things that have absolutely nothing to do with the music. There are literally thousands of hours of news footage too. All this is of interest to film collectors and documentary makers of course but doesn't have the same lure as unreleased music.