The Beatles Get Back Sessions - All Available Footage (Volume 1 - Twickenham)

The place to discuss rare video of the Fabs
AdamBound

Re: The Beatles Get Back Sessions - All Available Footage (Volume 1 - Twickenham)

Post by AdamBound »

Ants wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2023 12:59 pm
AdamBound wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2023 4:54 pm Just a reminder of what we're cooking up...
That looks phenomenal! :D

I'm wondering...
Will you show the policemen talking and complaining during the concert, or will you leave these snippets aside?
If I remember correctly, during I've Got A Feeling Take 1 (the one that's on the album), some seconds of footage are missing (at least in the Get Back series) because they showed the policemen arguing with the Apple entourage (before the "All these years I've been wandering around, ..." part).
Our plan is to have an edit of the main 6 cameras filming the band, and then separately sync and categorize all of the footage of the police officers (camera C), as well as all the street footage from the three ground cameras (B1, B2, and B3). And about I've Got A Feeling, we have that take complete, with no total footage gaps!
Complete Twickenham Footage collection out NOW: viewtopic.php?t=7470
Mr Bump

Re: The Beatles Get Back Sessions - All Available Footage (Volume 1 - Twickenham)

Post by Mr Bump »

When you look closely at Peter Jackson's film, the visuals are highly inaccurate as compared to the audio. For instance, John will be singing into the mike, the camera angle switches and suddenly he has his coat on. I remember noticing in one section he's singing and is clearly unshaven with stuble, next minute he's clean shaven - footage from a different day! It works, but it's not an accurate visial chronology.

This one is :)
cliftdean74

Post by cliftdean74 »

Mr Bump wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2023 5:36 pm When you look closely at Peter Jackson's film, the visuals are highly inaccurate as compared to the audio. For instance, John will be singing into the mike, the camera angle switches and suddenly he has his coat on. I remember noticing in one section he's singing and is clearly unshaven with stuble, next minute he's clean shaven - footage from a different day! It works, but it's not an accurate visial chronology.

Getting that forensic about the documentary really takes the fun out of it.
Kwai Chang

Post by Kwai Chang »

cliftdean74 wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2023 5:41 pm Getting that forensic about the documentary really takes the fun out of it.
Lives claimed?
2nd only to Malaria!
Uh oh!
(I just got bit!)
KC
cliftdean74

Post by cliftdean74 »

Kwai Chang wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2023 6:05 pm
cliftdean74 wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2023 5:41 pm Getting that forensic about the documentary really takes the fun out of it.
Lives claimed?
2nd only to Malaria!
Uh oh!
(I just got bit!)
KC
KC, you always know just what to say! 8-)
Mr Bump

Post by Mr Bump »

cliftdean74 wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2023 5:41 pm
Mr Bump wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2023 5:36 pm When you look closely at Peter Jackson's film, the visuals are highly inaccurate as compared to the audio. For instance, John will be singing into the mike, the camera angle switches and suddenly he has his coat on. I remember noticing in one section he's singing and is clearly unshaven with stuble, next minute he's clean shaven - footage from a different day! It works, but it's not an accurate visial chronology.

Getting that forensic about the documentary really takes the fun out of it.
On the contrary, the closer you look the more fascinating it becomes.
Kwai Chang

Post by Kwai Chang »

Mr Bump wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2023 7:09 pm On the contrary, the closer you look the more fascinating it becomes.
When you get close enough to a mosquito, it bites like a walrus!
"Come on , Ringo! Just cut it off!"
It's a different Malaria
ALL: "Kaili!!!"
Peace, Brother!
KC
Ants

Post by Ants »

AdamBound wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2023 2:38 pm Our plan is to have an edit of the main 6 cameras filming the band, and then separately sync and categorize all of the footage of the police officers (camera C), as well as all the street footage from the three ground cameras (B1, B2, and B3). And about I've Got A Feeling, we have that take complete, with no total footage gaps!
Great, thanks!
Considering I've Got A Feeling is one of my favourite Beatles songs, well... that's really good news. :mrgreen:
[sekky ch]

Post by [sekky ch] »

Adam, id like to see a sample (rooftop)!!! :D
MarkRJones1970

Post by MarkRJones1970 »

I've got a 45 minute mp4 file that's made to look like a bonus 4th episode of the PJ documentary showing just the rooftop concert with no sound breakaways to the street. It really is the best presentation of that event I've ever seen. I watched it again a few days ago and it so should be more widely available officially. It's fantastic.
Mark R. Cobley-Jones
Manchester, UK