Ready Steady Go! Rehearsal Footage JUST Released!

The place to discuss rare video of the Fabs
MarkRJones1970

Re: Ready Steady Go! Rehearsal Footage JUST Released!

Post by MarkRJones1970 »

Big thanks for these synced up videos. I take it it's just the 'Around The Beatles' footage that's outstanding now? Hopefully, you'll be doing that. Fingers and arms crossed! Or have I missed it?
Mark R. Cobley-Jones
Manchester, UK
AdamBound

Post by AdamBound »

silver_2000 wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2024 5:20 pm
AdamBound wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2024 3:55 pm Here's the completed November 23rd home movie - capturing both dress rehearsal footage and the actual televised performance! For the dress rehearsal I have used the raw studio recordings, while for the film captured during the broadcast, I have used the sound from the available black and white tape. Enjoy! :D hxxps://we.tl/t-QjnjoKg3Xi
you working on Around The Beatles yet? isn't there some kind of recoding of the rehearsal on a bootleg? I remember reading something about that, I could be wrong, like its playing in the background during in interview or something
I will get to that one today, it’ll be a little trickier but I know I can knock it out!
Complete Twickenham Footage collection out NOW: viewtopic.php?t=7470
MarkRJones1970

Post by MarkRJones1970 »

Great news! There's no hurry. Really appreciate the time you put into these btw!
Mark R. Cobley-Jones
Manchester, UK
silver_2000

Post by silver_2000 »

AdamBound wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2024 5:30 pm
silver_2000 wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2024 5:20 pm
AdamBound wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2024 3:55 pm Here's the completed November 23rd home movie - capturing both dress rehearsal footage and the actual televised performance! For the dress rehearsal I have used the raw studio recordings, while for the film captured during the broadcast, I have used the sound from the available black and white tape. Enjoy! :D hxxps://we.tl/t-QjnjoKg3Xi
you working on Around The Beatles yet? isn't there some kind of recoding of the rehearsal on a bootleg? I remember reading something about that, I could be wrong, like its playing in the background during in interview or something
I will get to that one today, it’ll be a little trickier but I know I can knock it out!
HERO to Beatle people across the globe!
billymartin70

Post by billymartin70 »

WOW WOW WOW! Thank you all very much! God bless you :)
RunoutGroove

Post by RunoutGroove »

Ace AB
nickotina

Post by nickotina »

beatlepaul wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2024 7:46 am just noticed Paul hasn't got a guitar strap.👀
That's because this is most likely the day he received the new bass! See how shiny it is, and notice in the previous shots he's using the old '61 bass (with the two pickups on neck and middle positions as opposed to neck and bridge on the '63) 8-)

Thanks everybody for yet another lovely discovery and reconstruction! Adam, is there a complete list of all the works you did over the years?
AdamBound

Post by AdamBound »

Sorry guys, I missed a clip and put another in the wrong place! Here's a fixed version: hxxps://we.tl/t-kYZ641lxt3

Unfortunately, it's not possible to sync most of that interview with John as it seems to be mostly cut from the broadcast (none of what is available matches with except possibly the very end). Enjoy! :D
Complete Twickenham Footage collection out NOW: viewtopic.php?t=7470
B-ED

Post by B-ED »

AdamBound wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2024 6:49 pm Sorry guys, I missed a clip and put another in the wrong place! Here's a fixed version: hxxps://we.tl/t-kYZ641lxt3

Unfortunately, it's not possible to sync most of that interview with John as it seems to be mostly cut from the broadcast (none of what is available matches with except possibly the very end). Enjoy! :D
Interesting about the John interview, maybe there is an unedited broadcast copy of RSG out there.
harrythebannister

Post by harrythebannister »

B-ED wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2024 7:27 pm
AdamBound wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2024 6:49 pm Sorry guys, I missed a clip and put another in the wrong place! Here's a fixed version: hxxps://we.tl/t-kYZ641lxt3

Interesting about the John interview, maybe there is an unedited broadcast copy of RSG out there.

All surviving footage is in The Kaleidoscope box set, so if it exists it’ll be in that.