EMERICK LAGOS TAPE HMC VS MISTERCLAUDEL

I can help you out, but I cannot help you in…
mikec

Re: EMERICK LAGOS TAPE HMC VS MISTERCLAUDEL

Post by mikec »

Golem wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2024 2:16 pm
mikec wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2024 1:54 pm
20YearsAgo wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2024 12:13 pm Well, that was swift... Here's an email Misterclaudel sent out this morning to his foreign clients and distributors. Looks like Misterclaudel may be getting out of the Beatles game. This is what we've all been trying to warn people about. We've been warning people NOT to share the new Misterclaudel sets for a reason...

Hello everyone.

Someone upload our new item UNDEDRDUBBED VOL.1 at free download
and othe guy spread the link of that like attachment.

We are selling CDs to customers,
not for providing materials to free downloads.

I don't want to deal with Beatles and solo CDs anymore to foreign countries.
Please do not order Beatles related stuff, it's for domestic customers only.
Other CDs are welcom as always.
More than a "warning" from somewhere else outside this forum or that we fans agree to wait a little bit more in order to get the rest of the Emerick tapes; people here don't follow the rules posted by the owner of this place, WilliamShears and by not doing that, the forum will be always "watched".
viewtopic.php?t=8
1-No official stuff is allowed (the MC title has the final tracks of CD 1 taken from "Band on the Run 50th" although in the order from the third and fourth Emerick tapes regarding "Band on the Run" sessions)
2-NO Atmos extractions or derivations (as they are official tracks not allowed to be ripped or "hacked" in first instance), and some tracks on Disks 2 & 3 (even when they present hidden and unheard stuff, sounds, vocals, etc), comes from those mixes.

these rules aren't really followed to the letter like that, for example UAC has historically been allowed despite being almost all official content in some way, a big amount of bootlegs do contain official content, in fact I'd argue most, to fit on the forum they just have to be changed enough, though yeah I suppose you could argue newer content should have some sort of grace period to not attract attention. Either way tho if you really wanted to get anal about that no official stuff rule most boots here should be taken down. As for the 2nd part of that, I don't think that's what that rule is meant to mean at all, the forum doesn't ban outfakes derived from atmos, it just bans posting atmos mixes, though if I'm wrong there I'm welcome for William to correct me
viewtopic.php?t=8
William wrote:
Please see an update to rule 4 about sharing officially released alternate mixes. There has been an increase in Atmos mixes in particular which if they are extracted or hacked from official releases
Golem

Post by Golem »

mikec wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2024 2:25 pm
Golem wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2024 2:16 pm
mikec wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2024 1:54 pm

More than a "warning" from somewhere else outside this forum or that we fans agree to wait a little bit more in order to get the rest of the Emerick tapes; people here don't follow the rules posted by the owner of this place, WilliamShears and by not doing that, the forum will be always "watched".
viewtopic.php?t=8
1-No official stuff is allowed (the MC title has the final tracks of CD 1 taken from "Band on the Run 50th" although in the order from the third and fourth Emerick tapes regarding "Band on the Run" sessions)
2-NO Atmos extractions or derivations (as they are official tracks not allowed to be ripped or "hacked" in first instance), and some tracks on Disks 2 & 3 (even when they present hidden and unheard stuff, sounds, vocals, etc), comes from those mixes.

these rules aren't really followed to the letter like that, for example UAC has historically been allowed despite being almost all official content in some way, a big amount of bootlegs do contain official content, in fact I'd argue most, to fit on the forum they just have to be changed enough, though yeah I suppose you could argue newer content should have some sort of grace period to not attract attention. Either way tho if you really wanted to get anal about that no official stuff rule most boots here should be taken down. As for the 2nd part of that, I don't think that's what that rule is meant to mean at all, the forum doesn't ban outfakes derived from atmos, it just bans posting atmos mixes, though if I'm wrong there I'm welcome for William to correct me
viewtopic.php?t=8
William wrote:
Please see an update to rule 4 about sharing officially released alternate mixes. There has been an increase in Atmos mixes in particular which if they are extracted or hacked from official releases
You are misunderstanding the point of that rule, it bans posting Atmos mixes extracted from streaming services, it doesn't ban using them in fan mixes
AdamBound

Post by AdamBound »

Misterclaudel, the same bootleg company that downloads and sells my YouTube videos on DVD uncredited by the way :lol:
Complete Twickenham Footage collection out NOW: viewtopic.php?t=7470
cliftdean74

Post by cliftdean74 »

AdamBound wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2024 2:54 pm Misterclaudel, the same bootleg company that downloads and sells my YouTube videos on DVD uncredited by the way :lol:
The hypocrisy is unprecedented.
TAKRL

Post by TAKRL »

Probably something that members of this forum don't know yet, but MC titles are no longer available in most Tokyo bootleg shops.
This is because many shops no longer sell MC titles. This is due to the fact that the MC guy has had problems and disputes with the shops.
Well, you can imagine how arrogant he is from the way he wrote the warning message that 20YearsAgo put up.
So the MC guy's means of sales now relies on internet sales, and he gets angry when there is even the slightest drop in sales.
Much2Much

Post by Much2Much »

Thank you Parlo for kindly sharing this set.
Krussell2021

Post by Krussell2021 »

I think I'm brain dead today. What was meant by UAC earlier in this thread.
Thanks.
Fast lucky

Post by Fast lucky »

Ultimate Archive Collection by Voo-Doo
menza08

Post by menza08 »

Fast lucky wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2024 5:05 pm Ultimate Archive Collection by Voo-Doo
Oh yeah, I remember this thing :lol:

https://www.giginjapan.com/paul-mccartn ... e-archive/
RalseiDeltarune

Post by RalseiDeltarune »

menza08 wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2024 5:38 pm
Fast lucky wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2024 5:05 pm Ultimate Archive Collection by Voo-Doo
Oh yeah, I remember this thing :lol:

https://www.giginjapan.com/paul-mccartn ... e-archive/
Talk about "scummy".
Interested in any/all Bootlegs. Sometimes I make my own.

Catalog is posted here: viewtopic.php?f=12&t=2649