The Beatles Get Back Sessions - All Available Footage (Volume 1 - Twickenham)

The place to discuss rare video of the Fabs
I Am The Walrus

Re: The Beatles Get Back Sessions - All Available Footage (Volume 1 - Twickenham)

Post by I Am The Walrus »

AdamBound wrote: Mon Dec 25, 2023 8:00 pm Hi everyone,

Small little update to January 9th has been posted; we missed a 14 second clip from the 2003 Two of Us promo so that has now been added in, making this day 36:03! We have also cleaned up some of the syncs throughout this day.

This updated 9th can be found on all the links posted, just replace your old file with it! :D
Thank you very much for the January 9th update.
A-Caceres

Re: The Beatles Get Back Sessions - All Available Footage (Volume 1 - Twickenham)

Post by A-Caceres »

Someone posted their collection of Selectavision discs which included the Let It Be film. He posted a photo of the screen, which looked pretty good! Not sure if anyone ever shared this source.
I hope the images can be seen. If anything, it's on the facebook group page called "Show Us Your Beatles Collection"
AdamBound

Post by AdamBound »

A-Caceres wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 4:50 am Someone posted their collection of Selectavision discs which included the Let It Be film. He posted a photo of the screen, which looked pretty good! Not sure if anyone ever shared this source.
I hope the images can be seen. If anything, it's on the facebook group page called "Show Us Your Beatles Collection"
I can imagine those colors definitely look nice, but sadly there's a bunch cropped out from the left/right.. :(
Attachments
Screenshot 2024-02-07 at 7.46.16 PM.png
Screenshot 2024-02-07 at 7.46.16 PM.png (598.68 KiB) Viewed 1567 times
Complete Twickenham Footage collection out NOW: viewtopic.php?t=7470
WOA76

Post by WOA76 »

A-Caceres wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 4:50 am Someone posted their collection of Selectavision discs which included the Let It Be film. He posted a photo of the screen, which looked pretty good! Not sure if anyone ever shared this source.
I own this and Rockshow but my player missing a belt and i know nothing about it my friend's dad gave me the player about 20 years ago

the CED used a needle like record to read this disc most players were coaxed out for video later ones had one VIDEO and Audio component plugs

i own LD version and a working player i am lucky it good condition...

Also glad now not only one that group hehe "Show Us Your Beatles Collection"
Chris
WOA76

Post by WOA76 »

I am a BIG Badfinger fan also and re-watching the Maybe Tomorrow promo film it was shot SAME SPOT! as Get Back Footage in Apple Studios and this person has outtake timecode footage not sure when but guess is February or March 1969 so just after Get Back Session https://badfinge.ipower.com/Badfinger/B ... ional.html

But this is very interesting November 14, 1968, they shot this black-and-white promo film
hxxps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6qtr4FPL_Sw

This black & white promotional film was shot in the evening by an Italian film company (produced by Marco Montaldi) in the basement of the Apple offices at 3 Savile Row in London while the studio was under construction.

During the film, before Badfingr you see Paul McCartney on the phone you can even see workers painting the walls behind Mike Gibbins!
It's interesting to note that all four members are never shown all in one shot at any time in the film.

Also appearing with The Iveys (as an observer) is a female employee of the Arthur Howes agency. Also on this date, The Iveys had their photo taken for the "Auntie Ivey" ad for Disc & Music Echo's November 23 issue.

anyhow hope it's interesting to you
Chris
Mr Bump

Post by Mr Bump »

That's great footage of the Iveys. I think the workman and step-ladders are being used as props. There doesn't seem to be any paint on his brush! Also no dust sheets on that brand new green carpet. It's great to see though.

Looking forward to seeing vol 2 of your "All the available footage".
Debbiebootleg

Post by Debbiebootleg »

WOA76 wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 5:36 am I am a BIG Badfinger fan also and re-watching the Maybe Tomorrow promo film it was shot SAME SPOT! as Get Back Footage in Apple Studios and this person has outtake timecode footage not sure when but guess is February or March 1969 so just after Get Back Session https://badfinge.ipower.com/Badfinger/B ... ional.html

But this is very interesting November 14, 1968, they shot this black-and-white promo film
hxxps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6qtr4FPL_Sw

This black & white promotional film was shot in the evening by an Italian film company (produced by Marco Montaldi) in the basement of the Apple offices at 3 Savile Row in London while the studio was under construction.

During the film, before Badfingr you see Paul McCartney on the phone you can even see workers painting the walls behind Mike Gibbins!
It's interesting to note that all four members are never shown all in one shot at any time in the film.

Also appearing with The Iveys (as an observer) is a female employee of the Arthur Howes agency. Also on this date, The Iveys had their photo taken for the "Auntie Ivey" ad for Disc & Music Echo's November 23 issue.

anyhow hope it's interesting to you
The Person you see holding the clapperboard at the outtakes of this video is Paul Bond who was the Clapperboard guy in the Get Back Sessions.
beatlesondvd

Post by beatlesondvd »

Hello AdamBound. I'm slowly making my way through your outstanding compilation, and I think the shot of Ringo at 22:24 on 8 January should be placed earlier in the day, when he was testing the echo unit. What do you think?
AdamBound

Post by AdamBound »

beatlesondvd wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2024 10:34 am Hello AdamBound. I'm slowly making my way through your outstanding compilation, and I think the shot of Ringo at 22:24 on 8 January should be placed earlier in the day, when he was testing the echo unit. What do you think?
Hey, that’s a great question! For a long time we did assume that the shot you’re referring to belonged there , but oddly enough neither camera angle matches in the part where Ringo is messing with the echo, meaning it would be impossible to make that shot based on where the cameras were. We took an educated guess on where the shot may possibly go - this shot is one that we don’t have total certainty on as there’s very little context!
Complete Twickenham Footage collection out NOW: viewtopic.php?t=7470
Debbiebootleg

Post by Debbiebootleg »

AdamBound wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2024 12:56 pm
beatlesondvd wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2024 10:34 am Hello AdamBound. I'm slowly making my way through your outstanding compilation, and I think the shot of Ringo at 22:24 on 8 January should be placed earlier in the day, when he was testing the echo unit. What do you think?
Hey, that’s a great question! For a long time we did assume that the shot you’re referring to belonged there , but oddly enough neither camera angle matches in the part where Ringo is messing with the echo, meaning it would be impossible to make that shot based on where the cameras were. We took an educated guess on where the shot may possibly go - this shot is one that we don’t have total certainty on as there’s very little context!
That's a Real Get Back Mystery