The Beatles Get Back Sessions - All Available Footage (Volume 1 - Twickenham)

The place to discuss rare video of the Fabs
ruedabeat

Re: The Beatles Get Back Sessions - All Available Footage (Volume 1 - Twickenham)

Post by ruedabeat »

AdamBound wrote: Sat Sep 30, 2023 3:05 pm Thank you all! We have been working on Apple alongside the Twickenham material, and we hope to have everything from Apple (including a 6 camera rooftop edit) complete by January!
More rooftop edit to come.

Speechless !!! :o
Ants

Re: The Beatles Get Back Sessions - All Available Footage (Volume 1 - Twickenham)

Post by Ants »

AdamBound wrote: Sat Sep 30, 2023 11:52 pm
Ants wrote: Sat Sep 30, 2023 7:15 pm How do you know exactly which bit belongs to which moment, which take, etc.?
I'd have no clue at all, and after a month, I probably wouldn't have even started!

Superb work.
I'm really looking forward to the Apple part of this project. :D
It would really depend on the clip! A lot of times very short clips would match with the same angle of longer clips, so we would search in that area and usually find a match. We also utilized beeps/camera flashes to help us realize when a camera starts filming. Many Nagra rolls have a 50khz hum that also shows how long a camera is filming. For shots where we had zero clue or lacked any context, we would try and put it in a spot with little film coverage. We always try to make it as reasonably correct as possible!
That's great! Thank you for explaining.
AdamBound

Post by AdamBound »

dumbchops wrote: Fri Sep 29, 2023 11:58 pm I've just finished watching the first 3 days and I love it! This is just simply so absolutely cool that I couldn't help but thank your team for making this epic work. And to think there'll be more...
Thank you so much!! New Blue Soap was basically the first introduction I had to the Get Back sessions, so you helped inspire a lot of this! Hopefully Apple will be just as enjoyable when we finish it, just as a heads up there is a lot more raw footage from those days :D
Complete Twickenham Footage collection out NOW: viewtopic.php?t=7470
zzz777

Post by zzz777 »

ledzepfilm,
thank you so much for sharing the splendid set!!
really appreciated for your material collecting, editing and so and so forth.
cant help looking forward the next set.
:D
AdamBound

Post by AdamBound »

As Twickenham is out now, we have been continuing to make great progress on Apple already! We were working on both parts simultaneously, so Apple is now around 65-70% complete. Please stay tuned because the wait will absolutely be worth it!
Complete Twickenham Footage collection out NOW: viewtopic.php?t=7470
Ants

Post by Ants »

AdamBound wrote: Mon Oct 02, 2023 4:01 pm As Twickenham is out now, we have been continuing to make great progress on Apple already! We were working on both parts simultaneously, so Apple is now around 65-70% complete. Please stay tuned because the wait will absolutely be worth it!
I really hope there'll be more footage of the master takes of the Let It Be songs/singles (For You Blue, The Long And Winding Road, Get Back, etc.) than there is in the Get Back documentary.
I wished they included more of those (also, the songs recorded the day after the Rooftop Concert).
nowhereman

Post by nowhereman »

Amazing !!! Thanks a lot.
jackb

Post by jackb »

Amazing amount of work had to go into this. Thanks.

On the google pages I don't the the Jan 14 Bonus - John and Yoko CBC interview is included. Maybe I just missed it somehow.

Jack
billychildish

Post by billychildish »

AMAZING! Thank you for this.
ledzepfilm

Post by ledzepfilm »

Ants wrote: Mon Oct 02, 2023 5:09 pm I really hope there'll be more footage of the master takes of the Let It Be songs/singles (For You Blue, The Long And Winding Road, Get Back, etc.) than there is in the Get Back documentary.
I wished they included more of those (also, the songs recorded the day after the Rooftop Concert).
Sadly, we're quite limited to what was actually filmed - we have a decent bit of the album take of For You Blue, but only literally one clip of January 26th The Long and Winding Road (although per the hum, a lot more was filmed), and unfortunately no cameras were running for the album take of Get Back!