The Beatles - Complete Studio collection

Bootleg audio discussion for anything John, Paul, George and Ringo
yymca6

Re: The Beatles - Complete Studio collection

Post by yymca6 »

Grackleflint wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 2:38 pm
yymca6 wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 2:02 pm
wildblueberries wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 1:09 am As another lost soul who is thrilled to find this board and the old BZ crew, may I ask that someone add me to the list of those that would like to see this awesome work reposted? Thank you and it is great to "see" so many of you again.
Follow the previous answers

[url]hxxps://mega.nz/folder/Co83hSqA#MNY69mV6PFEhCY3GEXQOlw[/url]
link doesn't seem to be there
View post viewtopic.php?p=583#p583
Yves
PanKotskiy

Post by PanKotskiy »

yymca6 wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 3:44 pm
yymca6 wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 2:02 pm

Follow the previous answers

[url]hxxps://mega.nz/folder/Co83hSqA#MNY69mV6PFEhCY3GEXQOlw[/url]
wildblueberries, the link in the original post will remain active till 02 June. Please remember to substitute "tt" for "xx" in the address.
wildblueberries

Post by wildblueberries »

Thank you, PanKotskiy, for your time and help. I am still not reaching a working link but am led repeatedly to a blank page. Maybe too many others are downloading and I should try later? I did at least reach a page with this link hxxps:mega.nz/folder/Co83hSqA#MNY69mV6PFEhCY3GEXQOl but it asks for a decryption key. Has anyone had better luck recently? Sincere thanks to all.
wildblueberries

Post by wildblueberries »

Problem solved. Everyone's help is appreciated.
a2b2

Post by a2b2 »

PanKotskiy wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 4:20 pm

wildblueberries, the link in the original post will remain active till 02 June. Please remember to substitute "tt" for "xx" in the address.
Re-up please? Thanks in advance.
PanKotskiy

Post by PanKotskiy »

Sure! The link in the original post is active until 15 July.
a2b2 wrote: Wed Jul 07, 2021 5:15 pm
PanKotskiy wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 4:20 pm
Re-up please? Thanks in advance.
Anton1253

Post by Anton1253 »

PanKotskiy wrote: Wed Mar 10, 2021 7:33 pm The [url=hxxps://mega.nz/folder/n9F0FJrZ#tuXqoWdlrYHVY6EKPQvpTA]Complete Recording Sessions project[/url] (active till 15 July) was created by Coltturkey and csnyfan, who shared it at BZ in 2017-2020 (10.87 GB, 1219 files). Please remember to change xx to tt in the url.

Except for sologui, I do not know the names of fans who contributed the artwork or helped in any other way. I would like to express my gratitude to everyone involved (especially, The Beatles :lol: ). I love the set and hope this forum (or BZ if revived) will yet hear from coltturkey and csnyfan.

Please note that the set on mega includes both original and upgraded volumes 7 and 12 (I do not remember why I decided to keep the originals), so it might save some time and disk space if you want only the upgrades. The folder names of the old versions consist only of "volume" and a number. The folder names in three formats were kept original on purpose and reflect the stages of the project (I have included a readme file with the rough timeline of downloads for clarity).

Also, I have two files removed by the creators from volume 6, and complete "old" volume 8 (27 tracks against 31 in the updated volume). As for updated volume 8, the creator commented: "So here's my "vision" - more or less all sound better than what was previously available. The vintage mixes gained most, but the Scott/Barrett tapes and the Christmas outtakes are also significantly improved. Track 25 is remade from scratch; I dropped "Think Plastic, Baby" into the chatter section."

I agree with Lord Reith's view on short-term links that expire and thus keep things local and lively, so if anyone needs the files after that, please warn me and I will generate a new link.

The Ultimate Studio Collection.jpg
Who can upload this on mediafire or another service? i cant download this stuff from mega. Help Please!
WilliamShears
Site Admin

Post by WilliamShears »

Anton1253 wrote: Wed Jul 14, 2021 1:53 pm
PanKotskiy wrote: Wed Mar 10, 2021 7:33 pm The [url=hxxps://mega.nz/folder/n9F0FJrZ#tuXqoWdlrYHVY6EKPQvpTA]Complete Recording Sessions project[/url] (active till 15 July) was created by Coltturkey and csnyfan, who shared it at BZ in 2017-2020 (10.87 GB, 1219 files). Please remember to change xx to tt in the url.

Except for sologui, I do not know the names of fans who contributed the artwork or helped in any other way. I would like to express my gratitude to everyone involved (especially, The Beatles :lol: ). I love the set and hope this forum (or BZ if revived) will yet hear from coltturkey and csnyfan.

Please note that the set on mega includes both original and upgraded volumes 7 and 12 (I do not remember why I decided to keep the originals), so it might save some time and disk space if you want only the upgrades. The folder names of the old versions consist only of "volume" and a number. The folder names in three formats were kept original on purpose and reflect the stages of the project (I have included a readme file with the rough timeline of downloads for clarity).

Also, I have two files removed by the creators from volume 6, and complete "old" volume 8 (27 tracks against 31 in the updated volume). As for updated volume 8, the creator commented: "So here's my "vision" - more or less all sound better than what was previously available. The vintage mixes gained most, but the Scott/Barrett tapes and the Christmas outtakes are also significantly improved. Track 25 is remade from scratch; I dropped "Think Plastic, Baby" into the chatter section."

I agree with Lord Reith's view on short-term links that expire and thus keep things local and lively, so if anyone needs the files after that, please warn me and I will generate a new link.

Who can upload this on mediafire or another service? i cant download this stuff from mega. Help Please!
Are you changing the “hxxp” to “http” after you copy and paste the URL?
Anton1253

Post by Anton1253 »

WilliamShears wrote: Wed Jul 14, 2021 3:43 pm

Yes, of course. But speed and 4 GB download limit kills me
MrP

Post by MrP »

Anton1253 wrote: Wed Jul 14, 2021 7:13 pm
WilliamShears wrote: Wed Jul 14, 2021 3:43 pm

Yes, of course. But speed and 4 GB download limit kills me
just take your time in downloading it
using megasync or such it just holds when you hit the cap until you can start downloading again
the link has been available for quite some time and doesn't seem to be going anywhere any time soon

you could have the first 8-9 volumes by the time you hit initial cap and something near 15 volumes by end of first day

there is no need to rush
take your time and get it off mega