Paul McCartney/Brian Wilson Open Hearts,Clear Mines

Bootleg audio discussion for anything John, Paul, George and Ringo
Nowhere Man9091

Paul McCartney/Brian Wilson Open Hearts,Clear Mines

Post by Nowhere Man9091 »

Could anyone possibly please repost this?
Who’s that little old man?
billylentz

Re: Paul McCartney/Brian Wilson Open Hearts,Clear Mines

Post by billylentz »

Here you go:

hXXps://we.tl/t-1ylMlPonN7

Enjoy!
Nowhere Man9091

billylentz wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 1:19 pm Here you go:

hXXps://we.tl/t-1ylMlPonN7

Enjoy!
A million and one thanks my friend. But I must be an idiot. It won’t open in Windows media player. Any suggestions?
billylentz

Post by billylentz »

Nowhere Man9091 wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 6:20 pm A million and one thanks my friend. But I must be an idiot. It won’t open in Windows media player. Any suggestions?
Hm... Once you unzip the file you downloaded, you shouldn´t have any problem...

I´m more of an user-only when it comes to softwares, but the file I uploaded seem to be working fine. At least it´s working here. The uncompressed folder should be full of FLAC files. I don´t think there´s any reason why Windows Media Player shouldn´t play them. I simply dragged the folder into the reproduction window, and it worked.

For now... Maybe you wanna give a try on another player? VLC, maybe?
Nowhere Man9091

billylentz wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 7:00 pm
Nowhere Man9091 wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 6:20 pm A million and one thanks my friend. But I must be an idiot. It won’t open in Windows media player. Any suggestions?

I´m more of an user-only when it comes to softwares, but the file I uploaded seem to be working fine. At least it´s working here. The uncompressed folder should be full of FLAC files. I don´t think there´s any reason why Windows Media Player shouldn´t play them. I simply dragged the folder into the reproduction window, and it worked.

The file wasn’t zipped. It’s just a media player logo.There’s no folder to open. I should just go back to vinyl lol
Nowhere Man9091

Nowhere Man9091 wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 7:42 pm [quote=billylentz post_id=136153 time=<a href="tel:1713812446">1713812446</a> user_id=678]
[quote="Nowhere Man9091" post_id=136144 time=<a href="tel:1713810056">1713810056</a> user_id=2257]
A million and one thanks my friend. But I must be an idiot. It won’t open in Windows media player. Any suggestions?

[/quote]
The file wasn’t zipped. It’s just a media player logo.There’s no folder to open. I should just go back to vinyl lol
[/quote]
Nowhere Man9091 wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 7:42 pm
billylentz wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 7:00 pm

billylentz

Post by billylentz »

Nowhere Man9091 wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 7:42 pm The file wasn’t zipped. It’s just a media player logo.There’s no folder to open. I should just go back to vinyl lol
It´s looking like you downloaded the wrong file.

I´ve just done the process myself and it´s all working properly.

By any chance, are you not used to downloading from WeTransfer? Once you download the zip file, you just have to right-click on it, than ask to extract the files. The result will be a folder called "2002-09-18 - Paul McCartney + Brian Wilson - Open Hearts, Clear Mines FLAC".

No media player logo on any part of the process.
Nowhere Man9091

billylentz wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 12:57 pm
Nowhere Man9091 wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 7:42 pm The file wasn’t zipped. It’s just a media player logo.There’s no folder to open. I should just go back to vinyl lol
It´s looking like you downloaded the wrong file.

I´ve just done the process myself and it´s all working properly.

By any chance, are you not used to downloading from WeTransfer? Once you download the zip file, you just have to right-click on it, than ask to extract the files. The result will be a folder called "2002-09-18 - Paul McCartney + Brian Wilson - Open Hearts, Clear Mines FLAC".

No media player logo on any part of the process.
Well i finally got it. I’ve used WeTransfer many times but this time it downloaded as a RAR File for some reason. I managed to get it open using 7 zip. Don’t know why but it works. Thanks for all your help
dmh84

Post by dmh84 »

Thanks so much!
beatles2me

Post by beatles2me »

Thank you :mrgreen: