Beatles Original Anthology TV Broadcasts

The place to discuss rare video of the Fabs
cliftdean74

Re: Beatles Original Anthology TV Broadcasts

Post by cliftdean74 »

I'm not sure if my upload and Mrbeatleg's are the same source but they are both now available.

viewtopic.php?t=9128
Hitachi

Post by Hitachi »

A big thank you to the wonderful people who have uploaded the Australian and US TV broadcasts. Very much appreciated. Now can someone upload the UK TV Broadcast? Surely someone must have it sitting on a shelf gathering dust?
elvislennon

Post by elvislennon »

cliftdean74 wrote: Sat Apr 06, 2024 8:42 pm I'm not sure if my upload and Mrbeatleg's are the same source but they are both now available.

viewtopic.php?t=9128
I'll check and see if they are. There are ways to figure it out. Question, you said you recorded yours. Which station is it from? That way I can narrow it down.
I have the Macon Broadcast of only night two. I think I have Night 1. But don't know where that tape is at.
cliftdean74

Post by cliftdean74 »

elvislennon wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:38 am
cliftdean74 wrote: Sat Apr 06, 2024 8:42 pm I'm not sure if my upload and Mrbeatleg's are the same source but they are both now available.

viewtopic.php?t=9128
I'll check and see if they are. There are ways to figure it out. Question, you said you recorded yours. Which station is it from? That way I can narrow it down.
I have the Macon Broadcast of only night two. I think I have Night 1. But don't know where that tape is at.
My upload was recorded from ABC 7 in Los Angeles (not by me.)
mojofilter

Post by mojofilter »

I have all three shows in Hi-Fi stereo at SP on VHS from the broadcasts from WKBW-TV channel 7 in Buffalo. If only I had a way to transfer them. Sorry I can't be of more help, but one of these days... stay tuned. I really need a time-base corrector, though.
Eye. Eyesore a girl in my dreams.
elvislennon

Post by elvislennon »

cliftdean74 wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:49 am
elvislennon wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:38 am

viewtopic.php?t=9128
My upload was recorded from ABC 7 in Los Angeles (not by me.)
The recordings are different. But not much. Your recording has a quick commercial for Real Love which would be shown later that night. The other one has a credit card commercial that Ringo talks about.As for exactly where it is from not sure. Unless it is from the same exact source of ABC and the local ABC stations receive the transmission. There is no Channel logo. Only ABC. Even the one that is on Internet Archive is also different. I'll transfer my to video format tomorrow and see
elvislennon

Post by elvislennon »

mojofilter wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:52 am I have all three shows in Hi-Fi stereo at SP on VHS from the broadcasts from WKBW-TV channel 7 in Buffalo. If only I had a way to transfer them. Sorry I can't be of more help, but one of these days... stay tuned. I really need a time-base corrector, though.
Are they in good quality? If so, I or someone here can transfer it for you. I don't mind.
elvislennon

Post by elvislennon »

Just checked out my Tape 2. I thought it was from Macon because it came from a friend of mine. But it is actually from Channel 28 out of Tampa.
mojofilter

Post by mojofilter »

elvislennon wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2024 2:33 am
mojofilter wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:52 am I have all three shows in Hi-Fi stereo at SP on VHS from the broadcasts from WKBW-TV channel 7 in Buffalo. If only I had a way to transfer them. Sorry I can't be of more help, but one of these days... stay tuned. I really need a time-base corrector, though.
Are they in good quality? If so, I or someone here can transfer it for you. I don't mind.
I've just been in touch with someone about it. I figure a tape not played since being recorded ought to be in pretty good shape now!
Eye. Eyesore a girl in my dreams.
elvislennon

Post by elvislennon »

mojofilter wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2024 2:39 am
elvislennon wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2024 2:33 am
I've just been in touch with someone about it. I figure a tape not played since being recorded ought to be in pretty good shape now!
It really all depends on how it was kept. That is always the key to the tapes.