Beatles Original Anthology TV Broadcasts

The place to discuss rare video of the Fabs
mojofilter

Re: Beatles Original Anthology TV Broadcasts

Post by mojofilter »

elvislennon wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2024 3:12 amIt really all depends on how it was kept. That is always the key to the tapes.
It's been in a box with 400 other tapes since it was new. Basically, it was used once and put away.

I got all these things to show my friends when I'm old, like we did for 30 years, but we grew up and moved away and stopped socializing years ago.
Eye. Eyesore a girl in my dreams.
BTL1210

Post by BTL1210 »

AWESOME shares - Thank you all .......
Phil_Lip

Post by Phil_Lip »

I have long since deleted my original SVHS rips of the original UK broadcasts however, I have managed to find the DVDs I made of episodes 7 & 8.

Episode 7 - hxxps://we.tl/t-VEe39XkGoK
Episode 8 - hxxps://we.tl/t-AxeGbo4w8T

Hope they are of use.
Most of my links are to OneDrive. However, OneDrive does impose a download limit and when this is reached displays a message that the files are deleted or have expired. Leave it a while and try again later.
elvislennon

Post by elvislennon »

mojofilter wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2024 3:28 am
elvislennon wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2024 3:12 amIt really all depends on how it was kept. That is always the key to the tapes.
It's been in a box with 400 other tapes since it was new. Basically, it was used once and put away.

I got all these things to show my friends when I'm old, like we did for 30 years, but we grew up and moved away and stopped socializing years ago.
If they was in temperature control environment. The tapes should be in good shape with very little degrade of quality. If the person who is willing to do it is unable to transfer it. I would be more glad to do it.
mojofilter

Post by mojofilter »

elvislennon wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2024 12:08 amIf they was in temperature control environment. The tapes should be in good shape with very little degrade of quality. If the person who is willing to do it is unable to transfer it. I would be more glad to do it.
Thank you for the offer! We'll let the first person who offered have a go with it, as his VCR has a built-in time-base corrector. If he has any issues, we'll let you know.
Eye. Eyesore a girl in my dreams.
elvislennon

Post by elvislennon »

Here is what I have. I was only able to find this one tape. It is Night 2 of Beatles Anthology. Recorded from Channel 28 out of Tampa Bay. I just got it transferred about five minutes ago to share.

hxxps://mega.nz/file/mn4XwTJQ#hzMIgCScT ... 7AH8NSbO2I
mce1965

Post by mce1965 »

Phil_Lip wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2024 6:56 pm I have long since deleted my original SVHS rips of the original UK broadcasts however, I have managed to find the DVDs I made of episodes 7 & 8.

Episode 7 - hxxps://we.tl/t-VEe39XkGoK
Episode 8 - hxxps://we.tl/t-AxeGbo4w8T

Hope they are of use.
Wow, I wish you still had the other episodes - these are the best transfers I've seen of the UK broadcasts!
BTL1210

Post by BTL1210 »

AWESOME Shares - Thank you for the latest "goodies" ....
Hitachi

Post by Hitachi »

OK so who out there has the original UK TV broadcasts that they can upload?? This is the only one I still need and it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
Track06

Post by Track06 »

Thanks Phil_Lip. Superman, Super Mario and Super-VHS are the only 3 things deserving that designation.