WATCHING RAINBOWS - THE ULTIMATE GET BACK SESSIONS REMASTER (release thread)

Bootleg audio discussion for anything John, Paul, George and Ringo
Debbiebootleg

Re: WATCHING RAINBOWS - THE ULTIMATE GET BACK SESSIONS REMASTER (release thread)

Post by Debbiebootleg »

enriquelu wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2024 11:54 am
iPanggo wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 8:45 pm But there's more! We're working on a full day-by-day analysis of the sessions, along the lines of the Doug Sulpy book. Our original plans were to release the set with this analysis included, however, we never finished it in time, as it was extremely time consuming.
The day-by-day analysis, along with a few audio extras and much more, will come out as updates to the set in the future.
We're ready to make history.
~the WR team
I think this web can help you in this job

http://getbacksessions.blogspot.com/
Your webpage was actually one of the most useful things in our project.
Gummo

Re: WATCHING RAINBOWS - THE ULTIMATE GET BACK SESSIONS REMASTER (release thread)

Post by Gummo »

Wow! Just ... wow!

Thank you!
beatlesaint

Post by beatlesaint »

Well this is pretty magnificent isnt it ?
Thankyou so very much :D
rfwood1

Post by rfwood1 »

This set is absolutely amazing! I cannot conceive of the effort that went into creating this release. I'm speechless. Many, many thanks!
Applejam101

Post by Applejam101 »

Amazing work! I've never heard the Get Back Tapes sound so good.
Thank you.
harrythebannister

Post by harrythebannister »

Thanks to te entire team on the hard work. Just giving this a quick skim through and it sounds impressive...great work!
enriquelu

Post by enriquelu »

Debbiebootleg wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2024 12:57 pm
enriquelu wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2024 11:54 am
iPanggo wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 8:45 pm But there's more! We're working on a full day-by-day analysis of the sessions, along the lines of the Doug Sulpy book. Our original plans were to release the set with this analysis included, however, we never finished it in time, as it was extremely time consuming.
The day-by-day analysis, along with a few audio extras and much more, will come out as updates to the set in the future.
We're ready to make history.
~the WR team
I think this web can help you in this job

http://getbacksessions.blogspot.com/
Your webpage was actually one of the most useful things in our project.
Thanks

If you need any additional help, don't hesitate in contact with me
jackb

Post by jackb »

Big thanks for this. I'm wondering about whether to download the Normal Version or the No Wider Version. Could folks chime in with what the actual differences are, what they like about each version, etc.? That would be useful information for me.

Thanks, Jack
cliftdean74

Post by cliftdean74 »

kvrkjb123 wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2024 2:29 am Thank you for this incredible collection!!
Just an observation however from a non technical audio person, but I happened to notice the Normal edition contains (1598 files 24.7gb) while the No Wider Edition contains (1597 files 17.4gb)? I just assumed they would be the same size. Is it a FLAC compression thing?
Both versions have 1598 files.
iPanggo

Post by iPanggo »

cliftdean74 wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2024 4:46 pm
kvrkjb123 wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2024 2:29 am Thank you for this incredible collection!!
Just an observation however from a non technical audio person, but I happened to notice the Normal edition contains (1598 files 24.7gb) while the No Wider Edition contains (1597 files 17.4gb)? I just assumed they would be the same size. Is it a FLAC compression thing?
Both versions have 1598 files.
Oh, amazing, for a moment I thought the upload didn't go through correctly.
Don't forget, I'm with you in the dark.