WATCHING RAINBOWS - THE ULTIMATE GET BACK SESSIONS REMASTER (release thread)

Bootleg audio discussion for anything John, Paul, George and Ringo
jpgrjd

Re: WATCHING RAINBOWS - THE ULTIMATE GET BACK SESSIONS REMASTER (release thread)

Post by jpgrjd »

I'm up to January 21st now.

I am not into comparing with previous versions but this all sounds excellent and actually now makes quite enjoyable listening.

thanks again.
MorseMoose

Re: WATCHING RAINBOWS - THE ULTIMATE GET BACK SESSIONS REMASTER (release thread)

Post by MorseMoose »

jpgrcat1960 wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2024 1:35 pm Doris & Oats is in the Twickenham, but forget where...lol
It's found in the first recorded day of sessions at Apple, the 21st (in DDSI it is 21.68, in this set it is 21.51D at 1:52).
jackb

Post by jackb »

Another correction needed (I think) in notes booklet: 13.08P The song title should probably be Otis Sleep On. It's an Arthur Conley tribute to Otis Redding. I have an old Arthur Conley 45 on the ATCO label. One side of the record is Ob-La-Di, Ob-La-Da and the other side of the record is Otis Sleep On.

Jack
iPanggo

Post by iPanggo »

jackb wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 9:47 pm Another correction needed (I think) in notes booklet: 13.08P The song title should probably be Otis Sleep On. It's an Arthur Conley tribute to Otis Redding. I have an old Arthur Conley 45 on the ATCO label. One side of the record is Ob-La-Di, Ob-La-Da and the other side of the record is Otis Sleep On.

Jack
Thanks for the correction man!
I hope to update at least the booklet ASAP.
Don't forget, I'm with you in the dark.
Liverpools Boy

Post by Liverpools Boy »

I like to thanks in a indefinitely way to all the WATCHING RAINBOWS team -they know who they are-.
In another hand, why you don't used the Unicorn's 12th Days At Twickenham?

Many thanks to innerwreckdom's New Blue Soap and the Purple Chick's A/B Road [The Complete Get Back Sessions] too because they set a precedent.

It's a good time to be a The Beatles fan and to see this project along with the The Beatles, The Get Back Sessions - All Available Footage Vol.1 -At Least- finally finished.
iPanggo

Post by iPanggo »

Liverpools Boy wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2024 2:17 am I like to thanks in a indefinitely way to all the WATCHING RAINBOWS team -they know who they are-.
In another hand, why you don't used the Unicorn's 12th Days At Twickenham?

Many thanks to innerwreckdom's New Blue Soap and the Purple Chick's A/B Road [The Complete Get Back Sessions] too because they set a precedent.

It's a good time to be a The Beatles fan and to see this project along with the The Beatles, The Get Back Sessions - All Available Footage Vol.1 -At Least- finally finished.
Twelve Days At Twickenham is the exact same release as the Kum Back set which I used.
(more specifically, I used the composite created by Track06)
However, TDAT has the first few volumes affected with a heavy lossy frequency cut at 11khz. So, of course because of these 2 reasons, this set wasn't useful in any way.
Don't forget, I'm with you in the dark.
jackb

Post by jackb »

a question, 14.09 Ringo arrives, who is playing guitar, it's sort of a talking blues. I know Ringo and Paul are both on piano for I Bought A Piano, but the guitar and song right before I'd like more info on if possible.

Thanks, Jack
jpgrcat1960

Post by jpgrcat1960 »

I compiled from Watching Rainbow's series, of just the

Rock 'n Roll, Bob Dylan written songs & a couple of Jams, Odds & Ends

These are nearly 3 hours long, 778 MB - 78 Tracks - 02-16 Jan 1969

hxxps://drive.google.com/file/d/1EtpMdB8oM7gTDMbNw21atKcJC3XtgrrR/view?usp=sharing

I'm working on a Apple Studios Jam which is 2 hours, but can change

Beatles 2024 Twickenham Rock Jam :D
Debbiebootleg

Post by Debbiebootleg »

jackb wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2024 3:27 pm a question, 14.09 Ringo arrives, who is playing guitar, it's sort of a talking blues. I know Ringo and Paul are both on piano for I Bought A Piano, but the guitar and song right before I'd like more info on if possible.

Thanks, Jack
Glyn is the one playing it
jpgrcat1960

Post by jpgrcat1960 »

Over at

www.profstoned.com/2024/04/the-rolling- ... -1963.html

The Rolling Stones - BBC Sessions 1963-1971 {Remastered & Complete} [2024 A Prof Stoned Comp]