"Mind games" album / "Freda people" - anyone messing with isolated tracks?

Wherever you are, you are here…
billylentz

"Mind games" album / "Freda people" - anyone messing with isolated tracks?

Post by billylentz »

Hey guys!

With the upcoming "Mind games" box in mind, I was wandering if anyone´s been toying with isolated tracks from the album.

I woke up today with "Freda people" in my head, and what a great bass track it has. Actually, the bass throughout the album is really great. I´m not sure some sort of naked versions of the tracks are planned for the box.
Rickenbacker325

Re: "Mind games" album / "Freda people" - anyone messing with isolated tracks?

Post by Rickenbacker325 »

billylentz wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2024 2:01 pm Hey guys!

With the upcoming "Mind games" box in mind, I was wandering if anyone´s been toying with isolated tracks from the album.

I woke up today with "Freda people" in my head, and what a great bass track it has. Actually, the bass throughout the album is really great. I´m not sure some sort of naked versions of the tracks are planned for the box.

Well I say….do it do it do it do it do it..noooowwwww….
CDSRecords

Re: "Mind games" album / "Freda people" - anyone messing with isolated tracks?

Post by CDSRecords »

billylentz wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2024 2:01 pm Hey guys!

Alternate Universe Albums did a custom mix of the song, although it's got overdubs added on, and his version is called "Free The People! (Do It Now)", still a superior mix to the original though.
"Civil Defense is EVERYBODY's business. it's YOUR business" - Civil Defense
We are looking for new members to remix! send me a message if you know how!'

sites.google.com/view/cds-radio