Coming soon from Misterclaudel

I can help you out, but I cannot help you in…
BrianHodkin21

Re: Coming soon from Misterclaudel

Post by BrianHodkin21 »

I received mine this morning.
I haven't listended to much yet but am currently listening to "Girl's School Take 1" from disc 2. It is indeed thankfully authentic but unfortunately the quality doesn't seem as good as the snippet. But it's an amazing take so the quality doesn't really bother me.
I'll update again when I hear more of the set.
Golem

Post by Golem »

Seems like the only thing new here besides the 7 BOTR takes is the Girls School stuff (london town is fake), still cool stuff, not as big of a lead on HMC as thought though
Rickenbacker325

Post by Rickenbacker325 »

Maccawings wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2024 4:41 am
BrianHodkin21 wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 12:35 am I ordered the Misterclaudel set yesterday so I’m very happy reading these reviews today and so excited for my set to arrive!

My friend in Japan ordered last week and it still hasn’t come in there
Youe friend ordered the HMC or the Misterclaudel discs??
Maccawings

Post by Maccawings »

HMC
Maccawings

Post by Maccawings »

Haven’t listened yet but hopefully tomorrow
Maccawings

Post by Maccawings »

Also, a Vol 2 will be coming as obtaining the tapes was rather expensive so they split some content in two different releases but happily, more on the way
Liverpools Boy

Post by Liverpools Boy »

No matter how many of us want this stuff, like 20YearsAgo said please don't ask to share this just yet. WE want to give Misterclaudel, Valkyrie, HMC, TMOQ Gazette, etc a good period of time to recoup their investments into this material!

This stuff will shared in 6 months at least, so please be patient and/or go out and buy your copy!
Golem

Post by Golem »

Maccawings wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:05 pm Also, a Vol 2 will be coming as obtaining the tapes was rather expensive so they split some content in two different releases but happily, more on the way
oooo would be neat, supposedly MCCD's set was only sourced from the BOTR auction tapes (as Girl's School was in trading circles and the other two from that tape are fake), so I was wondering if the other 2 auctions would ever reach bootleggers
Fast lucky

Post by Fast lucky »

Liverpools Boy wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:12 pm No matter how many of us want this stuff, like 20YearsAgo said please don't ask to share this just yet. WE want to give Misterclaudel, Valkyrie, HMC, TMOQ Gazette, etc a good period of time to recoup their investments into this material!

This stuff will shared in 6 months at least, so please be patient and/or go out and buy your copy!
I am sure it will not take that long
Maccawings

Post by Maccawings »

There will always be some people who share immediately, I am not one to that line of thinking. It cost them money to win the auction and I feel they should at the very least recoup what they laid out and make a little money to. ( I don't begrudge them that) I'm happy that there are folks out there that are willing to put their own savings into obtaining these things and making them available.

My personal rule is to wait about a month. Probably longer than most but it only applies to me. My paid copy is enroute in the mail and files were sent while I wait the post from Japan