The Beatles Live In Rome (2024 Remix)

Fan created remixes and rare variations
hendriech

Re: The Beatles Live In Rome (2024 Remix)

Post by hendriech »

missed :/ can reup?
nickotina

Post by nickotina »

Yes, a re-up would be highly appreciated!
silver_2000

Post by silver_2000 »

nickotina wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 7:58 pm Yes, a re-up would be highly appreciated!
hxxps://we.tl/t-zhI7A9XaPQ
silver_2000

Post by silver_2000 »

hendriech wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2024 11:33 pm missed :/ can reup?
hxxps://we.tl/t-zhI7A9XaPQ
nickotina

Post by nickotina »

Splendid! Many thanks!!
darod

Post by darod »

Thank you very much silver_2000 for the re-up :)
nickotina

Post by nickotina »

silver_2000 wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2024 5:13 pm This is sourced from "Clean Label" source which itself is leagues better than the Misterclaudel source.

In my view, this is the 2nd best way to experience the Beatle's concert in Rome, 2nd only to the unbootlegged Rome Soundboard!
Had a listen and while the quality still is terrible, it's a lot more enjoyable!
What magic did you do to it?

And can you share the Clean Label source? I think I only ever heard the Misterclaudel one.

Speaking of the soundboard recording... I am after it, since years. I have some names and contacts, have pinned down the "movements" of those tapes and hope some day I'll be able to get it! After all, they managed to retrieve Paul's bass, can't we hope in those tapes to appear?

Of course, some collectors have it already but they are of the "elite" kind... while I believe in free sharing.
If you have it and read this, please change your mind and SHARE!

In the meantime, I had managed to find a couple snippets from that recording in SUPERB quality. You may have missed it so grab it!
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... qnOinU071A

Original post
viewtopic.php?p=38530#p38530

Cheers
Nick
silver_2000

Post by silver_2000 »

nickotina wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2024 10:46 am
silver_2000 wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2024 5:13 pm This is sourced from "Clean Label" source which itself is leagues better than the Misterclaudel source.

In my view, this is the 2nd best way to experience the Beatle's concert in Rome, 2nd only to the unbootlegged Rome Soundboard!
Had a listen and while the quality still is terrible, it's a lot more enjoyable!
What magic did you do to it?

And can you share the Clean Label source? I think I only ever heard the Misterclaudel one.

Speaking of the soundboard recording... I am after it, since years. I have some names and contacts, have pinned down the "movements" of those tapes and hope some day I'll be able to get it! After all, they managed to retrieve Paul's bass, can't we hope in those tapes to appear?

Of course, some collectors have it already but they are of the "elite" kind... while I believe in free sharing.
If you have it and read this, please change your mind and SHARE!

In the meantime, I had managed to find a couple snippets from that recording in SUPERB quality. You may have missed it so grab it!
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... qnOinU071A

Original post
viewtopic.php?p=38530#p38530

Cheers
Nick
your my type of guy Nick! I respect the search, hope someone is working to uncover Hong Kong 1964 as well! not a soundboard, but seems like a real nice lost recording!
nickotina

Post by nickotina »

Yeah, I don't want to give false illusions (to myself in the first place!)... but that recording sure is somewhere, it has even been aired a couple of times!
I had a lead that the original tapes had been given to the mayor of Rome in 2003 when he invited McCartney to play at the Colosseum, so I contacted him. Unfortunately yesterday he replied to me, denying this rumour. He doesn't have the tapes :? The search goes on... I still have some doors to knock, even though I have the feeling there's an "unspoken rule" not to have it leak out to the public ears.
silver_2000

Post by silver_2000 »

nickotina wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2024 10:39 pm Yeah, I don't want to give false illusions (to myself in the first place!)... but that recording sure is somewhere, it has even been aired a couple of times!
I had a lead that the original tapes had been given to the mayor of Rome in 2003 when he invited McCartney to play at the Colosseum, so I contacted him. Unfortunately yesterday he replied to me, denying this rumour. He doesn't have the tapes :? The search goes on... I still have some doors to knock, even though I have the feeling there's an "unspoken rule" not to have it leak out to the public ears.
Just seems like such a weird thing to hide away, why not just release it? simply makes no sense, I've heard those little snippets before, sounds high quality then any live beatle recording, with the exception of Bowl '65 recording. Why cannot apple just be like Bob Dylan and just release it, get some money, everyone's happy, sure it would get praise from music journalism, reviewers..etc