Remixes by Kenny Saxton (Alternative Title: (possibly) I Found Kenny Saxton!) - Just Stream

Fan created remixes and rare variations
WoodLennon

Re: Remixes by Kenny Saxton (Alternative Title: (possibly) I Found Kenny Saxton!) - Just Stream

Post by WoodLennon »

Mixerrog wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 2:51 am I happened to search YouTube for him & found this match at https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcShu- ... yXg/videos

I subscribed & asked him if he used to be on the now gone Beatles Bootlegzone so will see if I he is the right one & if we can get him here somehow.

He does a neat version of "Across The Universe" on his channel. I call these add-a-trach versions.

I have about 300 flacs by him but would like for Kenny to post his mixes. I do not share mixes without permission form the creator so sorry I can not share them at this time & way too large to upload them all. Hopefully we can get him back to this site soon.

Rog
Hopefully it's him, that remix was uploaded to the Chinese site and it has a picture of Michael Jackson (from the content, I think he's a big fan of his) so that increases the chances
James carlane3

Re: Remixes by Kenny Saxton (Alternative Title: (possibly) I Found Kenny Saxton!) - Just Stream

Post by James carlane3 »

Thank You!!
Lord Reith wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 2:01 am Here's most of them:

https://tinyurl.com/ynhrcbrj

Normally I wouldn't do this but he was always keen to share his stuff on BZ so I doubt he'd mind.
KennySaxton

Post by KennySaxton »

Finally, I'm here! To be honest I'm extremely surprised to see this post.
While BootlegZone is down, no one told me about an alternative forum until today, so I quickly registered and am very keen to share more remixes with you.
The link you found is the platforum I use to post my remixes and original compositions, it is also the biggest music streaming service in China. I use that channel to communicate with my followers and do remixes on demand.
The Youtube account is also me (you guess it right that I'm a big fan of Michael Jackson), but it is no longer in use because I forgot the password and haven't logged in for years. I'm sorry I couldn't reply to you ASAP.
As I promised less than 2 years ago, I will post my remaster of All Things Must Pass album very soon, along with a fully reconstructed version of Abbey Road and many other remixes and interesting attempts.
Anyway, it's good to see old friends here! :lol:
Words and gibberish remixed from Merriam-Webster's by Kenny Saxton
yymca6

Post by yymca6 »

Thanks KennySaxton for replying.

Lots of people here, including me, love your Beatles remixes (and McCartney's first album too).

Welcome aboard!
Yves
powerPC

Post by powerPC »

Welcome KennySaxton, good to see you here!
—Keith
James carlane3

Post by James carlane3 »

Welcome aboard Kenny!!
Mixerrog

Post by Mixerrog »

Welcome Kenny! It took me a while to stumble on this new site also.

Rog
BeatleGuy1949

Post by BeatleGuy1949 »

Hi Kenny!!
WoodLennon

Post by WoodLennon »

Welcome back Kenny!!!
micktanner

Post by micktanner »

Welcome 'Back to where you once belonged', KennySaxton...great to see you my friend!