How To Remix The Beatles Yourself Using This Incredible AI Tool - Parlogram YouTube

Fan created remixes and rare variations
onemojofilter

Re: How To Remix The Beatles Yourself Using This Incredible AI Tool - Parlogram YouTube

Post by onemojofilter »

Lord Reith wrote: Sun Mar 10, 2024 8:10 am I wish we could use MAL. Ever since I heard that Peter Jackson demo, I've felt like I'm driving an Edsel when I should be driving a Cadilac.
Have you ever tried RipX? Still involves a lot of work but you can get pretty good track separation from mono/stereo sources.
My opinions are my own, but, my dog tends to agree with everything I say.
Lord Reith

Re: How To Remix The Beatles Yourself Using This Incredible AI Tool - Parlogram YouTube

Post by Lord Reith »

onemojofilter wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2024 9:23 pm
Lord Reith wrote: Sun Mar 10, 2024 8:10 am I wish we could use MAL. Ever since I heard that Peter Jackson demo, I've felt like I'm driving an Edsel when I should be driving a Cadilac.
Have you ever tried RipX? Still involves a lot of work but you can get pretty good track separation from mono/stereo sources.
No, I think I read about it though. Going by Peejay's samples MAL seems to be far more sophisticated though. The way it separates the parts so cleanly is pretty amazing. they don't sound like stems, they sound like actual tape tracks.
Women there don't treat you mean, in Abilene
Lord Reith

Post by Lord Reith »

WOA76 wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2024 5:16 pm a friend sent me this interesting
https://www.sony.ca/en/electronics/360-reality-audio

I hear a bit different wonder if this is used on any Beatles tracks Lord Reith?

from what I get maybe wrong with their software Is those 5.1 or rockband tracks placed by the Beatles were they linked in Studio 2 or 3 or event Steroe outtakes just thinking outside the box haha
Looks interesting but also expensive!
Tex

Post by Tex »

Heads up.

LALAL is promoting an improved De-Echo algorithm.

I followed the instructions but absolutely cannot find the de-echo.
Lord Reith

Post by Lord Reith »

There's a few de-echo algorithms on mvsep.com.

There's also stuff hidden in the sub menu of the UVR menu on mvsep.
Venny

Post by Venny »

imo the best bang for your buck for separation is X-minus Pro. It's 5 dollars a month for 750 minutes a week and uses a lot of different UVR models and gets updated with new ones by request. It's been great for me so far and spits out isolations quickly. MVSEP is pretty solid tho the processing times are quite slow and skipping queues is more costly than X-minus. LALA has been amazing for me so far. It separates acoustic guitars and pianos INSANELY well. It mostly has problems with electric guitars and I haven't tested much else with it. A general rule for making mixes using AI separation is to try your best to get proper mono sources to separate from rather than a straight stereo mix. AI does a much better job taking in a mono source and spitting out a mono stem
RubberSolof

Post by RubberSolof »

Thanks for the tip venny! I wonder if you take a stero track and make it mono would it also work better...
M
Lord Reith

Post by Lord Reith »

RubberSolof wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2024 3:45 am Thanks for the tip venny! I wonder if you take a stero track and make it mono would it also work better...
M
Yes, never demix stereo files. Do each channel separately, or separate L,C and R in audacity first and demix each separately.
Garrett

Post by Garrett »

Found this YouTube video, really incredible isolation of John's vocal. I wonder how he did it.

Tex

Post by Tex »

That's amazing. I posted that or the variation the other day on another thread.