How To Remix The Beatles Yourself Using This Incredible AI Tool - Parlogram YouTube

Fan created remixes and rare variations
WOA76

How To Remix The Beatles Yourself Using This Incredible AI Tool - Parlogram YouTube

Post by WOA76 »

wow
Chris
Kingof2007

Re: How To Remix The Beatles Yourself Using This Incredible AI Tool - Parlogram YouTube

Post by Kingof2007 »

I looked into this lalala.ai and it's pretty alright. Just hate that you need to pay for it, but everyone needs to make a quick buck. I would say software like Demux or mvsvep.com is much better at doing that job, but nice of him to share this with us.
Lord Reith

Re: How To Remix The Beatles Yourself Using This Incredible AI Tool - Parlogram YouTube

Post by Lord Reith »

Why would you use lalala? MVsep has dozens of algorithms and has a free tier. Lalala just has one, and it's not that good. They do have some unusual options like acoustic guitar separation, but they are unpredictable.
Women there don't treat you mean, in Abilene
WOA76

Post by WOA76 »

Lord Reith wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2024 10:09 am Why would you use lalala? MVsep has dozens of algorithms and has a free tier. Lalala just has one, and it's not that good. They do have some unusual options like acoustic guitar separation, but they are unpredictable.
Interesting I saw it and thought it was neat I knew you guys probably know better stuff uses
Chris
silver_2000

Post by silver_2000 »

Been using UVR for around a year, any of you experts know the best model to use on it? Been using Kim Vocal 2 for a while
Tex

Post by Tex »

I've been using lalal more recently. Is the output always mono?
Rickenbacker325

Post by Rickenbacker325 »

Any idea when I attempt to register on MVsep in says it’s sending me a conformation email but it never ever arrives?
Lord Reith

Post by Lord Reith »

Rickenbacker325 wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2024 3:52 pm Any idea when I attempt to register on MVsep in says it’s sending me a conformation email but it never ever arrives?
I've heard that it ignores some email vendors. Try a different one.
Lord Reith

Post by Lord Reith »

I wish we could use MAL. Ever since I heard that Peter Jackson demo, I've felt like I'm driving an Edsel when I should be driving a Cadilac.
WOA76

Post by WOA76 »

a friend sent me this interesting
https://www.sony.ca/en/electronics/360-reality-audio

I hear a bit different wonder if this is used on any Beatles tracks Lord Reith?

from what I get maybe wrong with their software Is those 5.1 or rockband tracks placed by the Beatles were they linked in Studio 2 or 3 or event Steroe outtakes just thinking outside the box haha
Chris