Paul McCartney - Got Back in Rio audio

Bootleg audio discussion for anything John, Paul, George and Ringo
Rase177

Paul McCartney - Got Back in Rio audio

Post by Rase177 »

Hello everyone!

First of all, I want to thank the podcast "Strawberry Fields Beatles Podcast" because it was the author who made available the audio of the concert that was broadcasted in Brazil by Disney/Star+, as the only broadcast in that country (although you could enter with a VPN connection to watch it). Please, visit their Facebook page and podcast, they make a great job :D

The only effort that was made was to take the entire .MP3 file of the Podcast, and segment the concert into the 36 songs that Paul McCartney sang, and convert it to .FLAC. You will notice that in the first songs they sound a little low, I want to suppose that in first aspect it was for the same transmission but that later, they already sound to a good volume without needing to raise so much to the speakers.

Also note that in one part of "Blackbird" the audio is lost for about 2 seconds in the middle of the song. I'm not an expert in audio editing, so I preferred to leave it as is to make it less ugly as it goes from one part of the song to another for 2 seconds of difference.

As the audio is taken directly from the streaming of the concert, you can hear some very few noticeable irregularities (and even partially annoying if you listen to it at high volume), but other than that the whole concert is perfect.

This effort was made because of the strange curiosity that nowhere on the Internet was a streaming version of the concert audio shared. And let's be honest, any fan wants to listen to the concert that Paul gave to all of us in all the countries he visited. I saw that on a few websites they were selling Bootleg's of the concerts for 30 dollars or even more. What good is a Bootleg if you sell it as if it were your pension and leave the fans without material to listen to their favorite artist.

Also note that this Bootleg will most likely be released in better quality or in the best case (and I hope it will be in 2024) Paul will put on sale the concert in Rio de Janeiro or in another country on CD, DVD/Blu-Ray and via Streaming, being the official product.

hxxps://www.mediafire.com/file/huxltkg5 ... 3.rar/file

I hope you can enjoy and I put it in the right topic jajajaja
alphabeatles

Re: Paul McCartney - Got Back in Rio audio

Post by alphabeatles »

Thanks for your offering!

Please see viewtopic.php?t=8198&hilit=got+back+in+rio ;-)
O1Ghungary

Post by O1Ghungary »

I shared this already 2 months ago. This version has no glitches:

hxxps://pixeldrain.com/u/JeWssDFe
ROBOB

Post by ROBOB »

Thanks,
Robob
beatles2me