With The Beatles MOGG, Isolated Tracks & Stereo Mixdown

Fan created remixes and rare variations
peter61

Re: With The Beatles MOGG, Isolated Tracks & Stereo Mixdown

Post by peter61 »

jpa wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2024 11:32 pm
peter61 wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 11:23 am Hi all,

I just finished the entire project of "With The Beatles" album in MOGG and isolated tracks and, also, I would like to share with you a stereo mixdown (Stereo Remix) of each of the song from this project.

Like the other previous Beatles project (Please Please Me album), this work took me more time than their following albums (A Hard Day's Night, Beatles For Sale , Help & Rubber Soul), because those tracks only exist in two-track stereo, comparatively to the others because they are available in (at least) three track stereo. I really hope you will enjoy!

Here is the first part of the project:

The link of With The Beatles Stereo Mixdown from the project which contains all With The Beatles tracks :

hxxps://mega.nz/folder/LhdRyBQC#gSQfYqqlw-WUtx4AddQiPw

The playlist of each track

01 - It Won't Be Long
02 - All I've Got To Do
03 - All My Loving
04 - Don't Bother Me
05 - Little Child
06 - Till There Was You
07 - Please Mister Postman
08 - Roll Over Beethoven
09 - Hold Me Tight
10 - You Really Got A Hold On Me
11 - I Wanna Be Your Man
12 - Devil In Her Heart
13 - Not A Second Time
14 - Money

Here is the second part of the project:

With The Beatles MOGG & Isolated Tracks

This project contains the MOGG files and the WAV isolated tracks which were created to the best of my knowledge.
I also enclosed a txt file for each track in details which is called:

With The Beatles MOGG.txt for the MOGG files folder.

The MEGA link to the MOGG folder:

hxxps://mega.nz/folder/rtEgWBRA#ru_WCmP_gMtoDFKfCHVCig

The MEGA link to the Isolated tracks in WAV :

hxxps://mega.nz/folder/ngEnWZTZ#w4FFvrwC_Dxo2Qs2yhAGvg

I really Hope you'll enjoy them!!

If you have any questions about this project, ask.

Pierre
Thanks so much for this WTB mix, and also for PPM some time ago. Very enjoyable! However, you mention your re-mixes of A Hard Day's Night, Beatles For Sale , Help & Rubber Soul, which I missed, if you upped them here. An up or re-up of these would be very welcome!
Thank you very much, jpa!
Here are the links to the other projects I made:

A Hard Day's Night:

Isolated Tracks:
hxxps://mega.nz/folder/C9UwVAQB#snHKlZ3fgCWpzpAWbx2l-w

MOGG Files:
hxxps://mega.nz/folder/Th8hiQZA#wDhVgh-gWVqLR4deOSMYZQ

Beatles For Sale:

Isolated Tracks:
hxxps://mega.nz/folder/vhUzXbDK#dK7uSx9SbMuQNB027b7djw

MOGG Files:
hxxps://mega.nz/folder/L9sCXCLC#uR_lgdOY07A2Yr-BvuXXjA

Help!

Isolated Tracks:
hxxps://mega.nz/folder/Xk9WBBLB#3gQfe8vcmP_BOdgW9Z88DQ

MOGG Files:
hxxps://mega.nz/folder/ClE0nD7B#-vTpFZ7Ikh5vjWAgNS3_yA

Rubber Soul:

Isolated Tracks:
hxxps://mega.nz/folder/b982RCxJ#e6ju5y6l-qWwua5IP9GJMg

MOGG Files:
hxxps://mega.nz/folder/28FlQKjb#4PV0Tvi-1Bk-bSTz3LSTjA

Singles 1:

Isolated Tracks:
hxxps://mega.nz/folder/b0cUBDJD#964kTHsxDAWaeNpa22MsIw

MOGG Files:
hxxps://mega.nz/folder/rlkGgCSL#18Sn2HpGzzmerl6MKzFqWQ

Hope you will enjoy!
If you have any questions, ask.
peter61

Post by peter61 »

Ziggy C wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2024 11:44 pm I believe the AHDN and BFS MOGGs and FLAC files were uploaded April and May, 2023. I think these are the Peter61 files. I don't recall a remix, as it were, included in those uploads.

I appreciate the time you're taking, Peter61, in separating the tracks into something that the average bear, or those who are smarter-than-the-average-bear, can use in creating our own mixes on the fly.

When I play with the extensive archive of MOGGs I've accumulated over the years, a few things:
Whimsy guides the game. I hardly ever listen to it the same way twice. Using Audacity, I fixate on whatever part strikes my fancy at the moment.
I rarely save my "mix of the moment". Rather, I go back to it in MOGG form and play play, play. That's the idea.
Lastly, these are not, and were never meant to be, definitive hi-res things like you might find if you stumbled into the Apple archives and had free reign to pick and choose from the many tapes at your disposal. The resolution is probably significantly less. But at my age, DILLIGAF? No!! I am happy with this stuff. In my circle, indeed, in my band, I was the one who hit upon and discovered MOGGs first.

When my band would get together to learn "our parts", if there was a MOGG available, I would bring it and we could then hear and learn exactly what it was we wanted to play and sing. An incredibly useful tool it is.

Dude!!

Thanks for this wonderful stuff!!
Now if only my local cheese shoppe had a decent Limburger. If you haven't tried it, don't shy away. It's truly one of the best cheeses out there.No, really, it is. You're welcome!

-Z
Thank you very much Ziggy C!

I haven't made any stereo remix (mixdown) from the other projects, only 30 seconds snippets which I shared to some of those projects, the idea to create a stereo mixdown for each track of the projet came when one of my friends said : "why don't you create your own stereo mixdown from your project?"

About MOGG files, this is why I create them with the highest audio quality possible, because most of them can not give a better audio source than 320 kbps MP3, although the audio quality I made is very near the FLAC quality, the Isolated tracks I create are genuine FLAC audio quality, which can also be uploaded in Audacity and being "played" the same way has a MOGG file.

About hamburgers, can't wait to see sunny and warm days here in the north of the North America to cook my own...
Ziggy C

Post by Ziggy C »

peter61 wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 1:03 pm
About MOGG files, this is why I create them with the highest audio quality possible, because most of them can not give a better audio source than 320 kbps MP3, although the audio quality I made is very near the FLAC quality, the Isolated tracks I create are genuine FLAC audio quality, which can also be uploaded in Audacity and being "played" the same way has a MOGG file.

About hamburgers, can't wait to see sunny and warm days here in the north of the North America to cook my own...
Thanks for the clarification. Moving forward, when I go to play with these separated tracks in Audacity, I'll be a bit better informed what I'm playing with.
The whole scenario of being able to isolate guitars, vocals, etc. is a tremendous eye-opener and, for me, brings a new love for many of the songs that I'd heard so much through my life that they kind of blended into the background. I totally dig being able to manipulate them this way and to learn from them as well. Band vocal rehearsals totally benefited from being able to hear and distinguish the background vocals separated from the music, for example.

Even on the occasional inclement day here in SoCal, I like to fire up the BBQ anyway and 'cue in the rain. The refreshing smells of rainy weather and freshly cooked burgers fill the nostalgic soul...