A Hard Day's Night and Help! from July 1 and 2 1996 on AMC

Bootleg audio discussion for anything John, Paul, George and Ringo
elvislennon

Re: A Hard Day's Night and Help! from July 1 and 2 1996 on AMC

Post by elvislennon »

UPDATE: As of right now, it has been fully recorded. Please remember that the tape is old and hasn't been properly taken care of. I couldn't find the tape in a very long time. But it resurfaced after cleaning the house. So please keep that in mind. I am converting it to DVD right now and will upload it. Where would be the best place to upload it to once its done?
elvislennon

Post by elvislennon »

UPDATE: Converted to DVD is complete. Being upload on MEGA site now. You will see the post soon or now as soon as you see this.
hinrichschroeder

Post by hinrichschroeder »

There is a REALLY amazing AMC AHDN version made by Mirror Spock. Both as DVD and BluRay. Definitely the best!
Carose

Post by Carose »

Lord Reith wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2024 12:17 am
RalseiDeltarune wrote: Sat Feb 10, 2024 10:50 pm Would love to see this! Especially after hearing the (alleged) alternate stereo mix on Help!
Help has the 1965 mono soundtrack. AHDN has the music replaced (in mono) and some effects in stereo.
I do believe that the very first issue of AHDN by MPI on VHS video in the large clambox container and the very first issue on laser disc contain the original unaltered soundtrack from 1964 , you can't ell by looking at the VHS tape because they're marked "First Edition" on the shell , everything after that is mishmash !