The Beatles Anthology (Director's Cut) 10 Discs with Artwork

The place to discuss rare video of the Fabs
elvislennon

Re: The Beatles Anthology (Director's Cut) 10 Discs with Artwork

Post by elvislennon »

Sorry for this. My internet connection must of been bad last night. I am fixing this set right now. I'll let you all know when its done.
Kando

Post by Kando »

elvislennon wrote: Mon Feb 05, 2024 7:08 pm Sorry for this. My internet connection must of been bad last night. I am fixing this set right now. I'll let you all know when its done.
Thanks for the effort and time. I was wondering why some of the disc files were so small in comparison to others. Looking forward to the updates.
"So long, and thanks for all the fish!"
MickMick

Post by MickMick »

I got this from Hungercity when it was operating ... several discs got damaged
so this is very welcome. Many thanks for the share!
yymca6

Post by yymca6 »

cliftdean74 wrote: Mon Feb 05, 2024 5:35 am I shared this set last year. Transferred directly from the original DVDs. I don’t have them on my hard drive currently so maybe someone who downloaded them could re-up?
Uploading right now on my Google Drive, I'll post the link later on today for a limited time.
Yves
MUR

Post by MUR »

reup of Mark's upload.
pixeldrain.com/l/zDVaSiHQ
Thanks for original share!
Note: it's in the form I store it myself. I don't have time these days to repack.
Searching hard for missing Silent Hills, Non Plus Ultra, WWII, Xavel, Shakuntala sets, fresh Misterclaudel/Valkyrie/Piccadilly.
Also searching hard for FAB CD / DVD releases (solo ones are priority). Ready to trade FAB DVDs with those who trades.
elvislennon

Post by elvislennon »

Finally got it all up now.
Davenicks

Post by Davenicks »

mitchellmichael wrote: Mon Feb 05, 2024 4:08 pm Weird. I have a Director's Cut '93 that is 5 DVD's. I guess a lot more footage was found??
As far as I know, there were two issues in 2004, one from Picture Perfect and the other from BMW. Both were 8 discs of the Anthology plus two discs of "Special Features". Each of the 8 discs ran about 75 minutes, so I'd guess your 5 disc version was done later.

There was also a repackaging of the BMW release that added 2 more discs; Disc 11 was the Let It Be Film and Disc 12 was "Let It Be... Naked Plus," which had a total running time of less than 37:00 and consisted of the performances of the 11 songs from the movie plus the 1969 Apple Promotional Videos for Let It Be and Don't Let Me Down.

The artwork for the issue currently being posted appears to be derived from the Picture Perfect artwork, but I'd guess it was done later, probably by someone else. The solid color green/white disc art is close to the original Picture Perfect issue, the disc art with the bitten apples is not.

Dave in Nashville
silver_2000

Post by silver_2000 »

Has anyone every tried to "Redo" the director cut, keeping the extended parts, replacing the content that appears in both with the the better quality anthology source, and replacing the video sources, with more modern high quality alternatives
yymca6

Post by yymca6 »

Here's link valid until March 31st (no reups)

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... share_link
Yves
Kando

Post by Kando »

yymca6 wrote: Mon Feb 05, 2024 11:29 pm Here's link valid until March 31st (no reups)

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... share_link
Thanks so much! Downloading now.

Just curious as to why 3 separate files download for every dvd disc downloaded. Just trying to figure out how it all fits together. Thanks.
"So long, and thanks for all the fish!"