COMPREHENSIVE LIST OF ACTIVE LINKS (TO BE UPDATED WITH NEW ADDITIONS)

Bootleg audio discussion for anything John, Paul, George and Ringo
BigChungus64

Re: COMPREHENSIVE LIST OF ACTIVE LINKS (TO BE UPDATED WITH NEW ADDITIONS)

Post by BigChungus64 »

HiBeatlesFan wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2024 6:51 am
BigChungus64 wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2024 11:36 pm The Paul McCartney Ultimate Archive Collection (COMPLETED!)

I know we have a link to this awesome set but it was missing albums and tracks. Lucky I manage to save the project before Dave left the web. It even includes both the 4CD & 5CD Of "Flowers" as well! McCartney III is missing the album but any one who has it can make their own.
So here it is! Enjoy!

hxxps://mega.nz/folder/TGxD1IiQ#m2ewZ-Qg78ET_cjOFaQw0Q
Thanks for all the great posts.

I looked at the Ultimate Collection that I had downloaded previously and just like you said: I was missing those 3 albums. Didn't even know they existed.

Please tell me what tracks were missing from the other albums. I don't want to download everything that I already had downloaded in late October 2023. As you can tell, I haven't gotten around to listening to any of them yet, or I should have known some tracks were missing.
I believe it was a few from "Back In The World" and a couple others.
"That 'aughta hold him all right!! HEHEHEHEHE!! Fooey!!" :lol:
Help67

Post by Help67 »

Hi all, could someone upload the reel to reel that kekchoos uploaded: Hey Jude, A Hard Days Night and Let Ib Be? I can't get some of the parts active. Thank you very much in advance. My problem is that mega cuts the download at 4,5Gb and I have to wait 5 hours and that's why it takes me some time to download files by mega.
HiBeatlesFan

Post by HiBeatlesFan »

BigChungus64 wrote: Sat Feb 10, 2024 2:43 pm
HiBeatlesFan wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2024 6:51 am
BigChungus64 wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2024 11:36 pm The Paul McCartney Ultimate Archive Collection (COMPLETED!)

I know we have a link to this awesome set but it was missing albums and tracks. Lucky I manage to save the project before Dave left the web. It even includes both the 4CD & 5CD Of "Flowers" as well! McCartney III is missing the album but any one who has it can make their own.
So here it is! Enjoy!

hxxps://mega.nz/folder/TGxD1IiQ#m2ewZ-Qg78ET_cjOFaQw0Q
Thanks for all the great posts.

I looked at the Ultimate Collection that I had downloaded previously and just like you said: I was missing those 3 albums. Didn't even know they existed.

Please tell me what tracks were missing from the other albums. I don't want to download everything that I already had downloaded in late October 2023. As you can tell, I haven't gotten around to listening to any of them yet, or I should have known some tracks were missing.
I believe it was a few from "Back In The World" and a couple others.
Thanks for the great post.
To help those who previously downloaded this but are looking to fill the missing songs:
I went thru what I had downloaded and found in addition the following that you will need:
Get Back Disc 2 Get Back
McGear Rainbow Lady
McCartney 3 of course is missing quite a few as the legal ones had to be stripped'

The rest are complete with the exception that there are flacs for:
Abbey Road Under the Staircase for 20 Back in the USSR
Get Back Disc 1 Back in the USSR
London Town Disc 2 40 SMA
Tripping the Live Fantastic Disc 2 Back in the USSR
fvallejt

Post by fvallejt »

MASSED ALBERTS EDITION SGT. PEPPER'S DISCS WITH VARIATIONS, MIXES, ETC.

29. mega.nz/folder/d5clUYIZ#ennRv6U5XjCSelZHjkMYUg
More info and comments:
viewtopic.php?p=126076#p126076
GillesBonmati

Post by GillesBonmati »

Hello everybody ! I have just added my stone to the building and provided here as complete a chronology as possible of the Beatles and post-Beatles, with (and this is above all what is interesting), the linked audio and video files. Note: not everything official is in these files. Only those that I have in FLAC, DVD, MP3, ISO etc. appear there, and not on disc (I'm sorry in advance if you are missing a title or other, but a message from you and I will do something :) ). So ! Have fun ! AND THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR YOUR LINKS, A PLEASURE!!!

chronology : hxxps://mega.nz/file/PsBxgRqD#15uYpk8q0 ... EF9M1cdCGQ

files : hxxps://mega.nz/folder/ml4URCra#jJaujO5l_jABPmbCmt2pBw
fvallejt

Post by fvallejt »

Thanks to you, Gilles !!

It's a HUGE collection !!!!!
cliftdean74

Post by cliftdean74 »

This is turning into the kind of thread you were trying to avoid by creating it in the first place. All of the links should have been categorized on the main post preferably with titles and a link to the original thread. Then that post should be updated as people add to the thread. This will wind up being 20 pages long eventually with new dead links.
Kando

Post by Kando »

cliftdean74 wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2024 4:29 pm This is turning into the kind of thread you were trying to avoid by creating it in the first place. All of the links should have been categorized on the main post preferably with titles and a link to the original thread. Then that post should be updated as people add to the thread. This will wind up being 20 pages long eventually with new dead links.
He's not wrong. ;)

And hopefully include concise information as to exactly what the uploads are. Not complaining about all the great stuff, just hoping to know a bit more about sources for the various releases, etc., if known. Thanks.
"So long, and thanks for all the fish!"
yymca6

Post by yymca6 »

I know some of my links appear in the previous pages.

Just to mix things up (or help some people maybe?), here are two PDFs with all my "permalinks". I must specify that they are theoretically permanent until my Google and We Transfer Premium accounts are still valid. I cannot promise I will have them forever as I'm not eternal (this is not surprising I guess...).

I tried to add these 2 PDFs as attachments but it's not accepted. So here's a downloadable link (permanent...) hxxps://we.tl/t-PkViLaQupT

Just to show you, here are images of the 1st of the 2 pages of each PDF.

Yves
Kando

Post by Kando »

Well, that's different. Thanks! :D
"So long, and thanks for all the fish!"