RELEASE THREAD - The Beatles: The Rooftop Concert - The Historical Cut (A Get Back Work Camp Special Presentation)

The place to discuss rare video of the Fabs
ledzepfilm

RELEASE THREAD - The Beatles: The Rooftop Concert - The Historical Cut (A Get Back Work Camp Special Presentation)

Post by ledzepfilm »

When I started attempting to edit together the Rooftop Concert in 2014 and 2018, I had no idea that we'd be getting Get Back seven years later. As soon as I knew the full concert was coming, I knew I had the opportunity to do it right.

As such, the Get Back Work Camp is very happy to unveil The Beatles: The Rooftop Concert - The Historical Cut. All six cameras (A1, A2, A3, A4, W, D) filming the band reconstructed from all available sources. Be sure to check the info file for more history and background.

Please keep in mind that this was compiled from dozens of sources running at several different frame rates. While we have done our best to attenuate these differences, some foibles may slip through the cracks. We hope to address any problems here (if there are any) with our more comprehensive edit including street, police, setup, and playback footage coming with Volume 2: Apple. But this is pretty damn close... so, like John Lennon probably said at 3 Saville Row 55 years ago: "f*ck it, let's go do it."

hxxps://mega.nz/folder/KgoESCKB#nH1Xq9o0GTBBMrkOd-7wAg
billymartin70

Re: RELEASE THREAD - The Beatles: The Rooftop Concert - The Historical Cut (A Get Back Work Camp Special Presentation)

Post by billymartin70 »

ledzepfilm wrote: Tue Jan 30, 2024 5:00 pm When I started attempting to edit together the Rooftop Concert in 2014 and 2018, I had no idea that we'd be getting Get Back seven years later. As soon as I knew the full concert was coming, I knew I had the opportunity to do it right.

As such, the Get Back Work Camp is very happy to unveil The Beatles: The Rooftop Concert - The Historical Cut. All six cameras (A1, A2, A3, A4, W, D) filming the band reconstructed from all available sources. Be sure to check the info file for more history and background.

Please keep in mind that this was compiled from dozens of sources running at several different frame rates. While we have done our best to attenuate these differences, some foibles may slip through the cracks. We hope to address any problems here (if there are any) with our more comprehensive edit including street, police, setup, and playback footage coming with Volume 2: Apple. But this is pretty damn close... so, like John Lennon probably said at 3 Saville Row 55 years ago: "f*ck it, let's go do it."

A BIG THANK YOU!!!
ruedabeat

Re: RELEASE THREAD - The Beatles: The Rooftop Concert - The Historical Cut (A Get Back Work Camp Special Presentation)

Post by ruedabeat »

Thanks a lot !!!
Last edited by ruedabeat on Tue Jan 30, 2024 6:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Beatlesiak

Post by Beatlesiak »

Downloaded (fantastic transfer - like a storm), time for coffee and a session with Fab4 - thank you and greetings from Poland! :-)
Ken_peps

Post by Ken_peps »

I can't thank you enough for the incredible work you put behind this project - just fantastic!!!
I Am The Walrus

Post by I Am The Walrus »

ledzepfilm wrote: Tue Jan 30, 2024 5:00 pm When I started attempting to edit together the Rooftop Concert in 2014 and 2018, I had no idea that we'd be getting Get Back seven years later. As soon as I knew the full concert was coming, I knew I had the opportunity to do it right.

Thank you very much for sharing with us. This is fantastic!
MP3J

Post by MP3J »

Downloading now, Thanks so much for all of your efforts :)
Malpaso1960

Post by Malpaso1960 »

LedZep, it's plain to see that this was a massive undertaking to sync all this footage and I'm here to tell you it's been gratefully appreciated here.
Major thanks from me.

Cheers.
Go ahead, make my mix............
danlego

Post by danlego »

Fantastac Work ! Thank you very much.