Tex's "Savoy Truffle" remix

Fan created remixes and rare variations
Tex

Tex's "Savoy Truffle" remix

Post by Tex »

It's messy and not perfect sounding but I think it's better that the original stereo mix which is crap so this is polished crap. :lol:

10 - Savoy Truffle (2023 remix)+
hxxps://we.tl/t-REznOG9NCn
yymca6

Re: Tex's "Savoy Truffle" remix

Post by yymca6 »

Excellent crap 😎
Yves
BeatleGuy1949

Post by BeatleGuy1949 »

Thanks Tex
applebonkerz

Post by applebonkerz »

Savoy Truffle has always been one of my top favorite tracks of their whole catalog, so I'm always on the listen for any new remix that makes it sound more like how I would want to hear it done. Thank you for this attempt, I do think it sounds better than the Giles remix, but the original stereo mix is still far better to my ears. Pretty much the only thing that I would change on the original mix is having the saxophones as loud throughout the whole song as they are during the guitar solo. The saxes are the best part of the whole song, and they shouldn't be minimized in any way IMO. I couldn't believe it when I first heard the Giles remix of this song and the saxes were buried, and then also the guitar parts were buried. What a wasted effort that release was.
Tex

Post by Tex »

applebonkerz wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2024 12:57 am Savoy Truffle has always been one of my top favorite tracks of their whole catalog, so I'm always on the listen for any new remix that makes it sound more like how I would want to hear it done. Thank you for this attempt, I do think it sounds better than the Giles remix, but the original stereo mix is still far better to my ears. Pretty much the only thing that I would change on the original mix is having the saxophones as loud throughout the whole song as they are during the guitar solo. The saxes are the best part of the whole song, and they shouldn't be minimized in any way IMO. I couldn't believe it when I first heard the Giles remix of this song and the saxes were buried, and then also the guitar parts were buried. What a wasted effort that release was.
Here's a mix with the horns a bit louder.
hxxps://we.tl/t-Xx3OERBMLu
BTL1210

Post by BTL1210 »

Thanks Tex for the latest AWESOME shares ......
applebonkerz

Post by applebonkerz »

Engonoceras wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2024 3:32 am
applebonkerz wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2024 12:57 am Savoy Truffle has always been one of my top favorite tracks of their whole catalog, so I'm always on the listen for any new remix that makes it sound more like how I would want to hear it done. Thank you for this attempt, I do think it sounds better than the Giles remix, but the original stereo mix is still far better to my ears. Pretty much the only thing that I would change on the original mix is having the saxophones as loud throughout the whole song as they are during the guitar solo. The saxes are the best part of the whole song, and they shouldn't be minimized in any way IMO. I couldn't believe it when I first heard the Giles remix of this song and the saxes were buried, and then also the guitar parts were buried. What a wasted effort that release was.
Here's a mix with the horns a bit louder.
hxxps://we.tl/t-Xx3OERBMLu
Thank you, I like this one!
Alessandro Rocchi

Post by Alessandro Rocchi »

Thank you very much, Tex! :D
Ale.
Antonio218

Post by Antonio218 »

Many Thanks Tex. Much appreciated.
Tex

Post by Tex »

While I'm in the neighborhood on the album...

Here's a previous unshared (I think) 2023 mix of "Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Monkey "
hxxps://we.tl/t-AjSHws7ywd