X-minus website extractions

Fan created remixes and rare variations
Rusty

Re: X-minus website extractions

Post by Rusty »

Sologui wrote: Tue Jul 13, 2021 4:44 am After isolating the instrumental track as X-Minus does very well, it suffices to use a tool separating the drums, the bass and the guitars (Other instruments). Here I used Demix Essentiels

On this principle, I allowed myself to review the stereo version of Lord Reith on SOL :)
More sleepless nights in perspective :)

hxxps://we.tl/t-oo68Tjaft7

:o Very impressive, Sologui. You've taken things to another level.
miggynav

Post by miggynav »

wow, some really nice isolation! The Hey Jude isolated vocals and instruments are really good.
ToddS

Post by ToddS »

I'm a member at BSNow Site . I too have used that Extraction Site . It worked very very good on Stones Little Red Rooster and Spider and The Fly for the vocals + the backing track .
dascottjr

Post by dascottjr »

I just isolated the instruments on "In Spite of All the Danger" and heard some piano during the last verse that I'd never noticed before. Far out!
Doug

Post by Doug »

I haven't tried it. I wonder if it could improve the extraction of the Star Club vocals....
MP3J

Post by MP3J »

these sites have been around for a couple of years now, i'm surprised they've only just become known around these parts. Moises is another site, and acapella extractor. There's even Spleeter desktop app. They are so popular that the site owners are struggling to maintain the upkeep.
Lord Reith

Post by Lord Reith »

It worked really well on She Loves You! Here is a twin track mix:

https://tinyurl.com/3vzac3x6

Hard to imagine the actual twin track could sound much better than this.

The really exciting thing for me is the way it can separate backing vocals. That is something really new.

Btw the site is just a web port of a python based program called "ultimatevocalremover". If you install that you can have all the options without paying and without the limitations. There are a ton more options not on that site.
Women there don't treat you mean, in Abilene
Lord Reith

Post by Lord Reith »

MP3J wrote: Tue Jul 13, 2021 12:04 pm these sites have been around for a couple of years now, i'm surprised they've only just become known around these parts. Moises is another site, and acapella extractor. There's even Spleeter desktop app. They are so popular that the site owners are struggling to maintain the upkeep.
We've known about them since they started. There was a thread started by Engonoceras when Phonicmind came out. Just never heard of this one before.
Women there don't treat you mean, in Abilene
Tex

Post by Tex »

I''m really surprised how well it separates backing vocals from lead vocals and how it separates vocals from percussive elements.
Tex

Post by Tex »

Lord Reith wrote: Tue Jul 13, 2021 12:08 pm It worked really well on She Loves You! Here is a twin track mix:
If only our German friend had this technology several years ago he could have made a more convincing "She Love You" session tape.