X-minus website extractions

Fan created remixes and rare variations
Sologui

Re: X-minus website extractions

Post by Sologui »

I tried to install the program under Python on my Mac ... Nothing to do, it will not install, I am missing a data, a command line, I do not know! the tutorial explains the installation in detail but only on Windows
As LR says is better to drop and use the online program. Not expensive at all when you hear such results
alphabeatles

Post by alphabeatles »

I just did a small set of blues remixes from original mono.

First, a L/R split, then a centered vocal with duplicated and offset backing for stereo effect ("ambiance"):

hxxps://drive.google.com/file/d/1-jPdtgYsicHab4Tew2l0IVI9BBP2yC2F/view?usp=sharing
alphabeatles

Post by alphabeatles »

Sologui wrote: Thu Jul 15, 2021 5:14 am I tried to install the program under Python on my Mac ... Nothing to do, it will not install, I am missing a data, a command line, I do not know! the tutorial explains the installation in detail but only on Windows
As LR says is better to drop and use the online program. Not expensive at all when you hear such results
I don't know why some things have to be so hard. I'm a Mac user but tried it on Windows and it put me in a foul mood... Website is just fine for now!
Sologui

Post by Sologui »

Engonoceras wrote: Thu Jul 15, 2021 3:20 am I took my 2019 remix that enhanced the vocal and extracted the vocal track again and overlayed.
"Old Brown Shoe (2021 vocal better).wav"
hxxps://we.tl/t-2MRCvom2Om
Well done, good work and nice transformation .... It's true that George's voice is to be seen again on this song.
while waiting for the 50 Deluxe of Let It Be to finally have the naked voice on a take ;)
Sologui

Post by Sologui »

alphabeatles wrote: Thu Jul 15, 2021 5:16 am
I don't know why some things have to be so hard. I'm a Mac user but tried it on Windows and it put me in a foul mood... Website is just fine for now!
We are waiting for this program to be released in the form of a web or mobile application :)
But hey the price may take the elevator :)
alphabeatles

Post by alphabeatles »

Elevator prices, ha! We better work fast...
studio2

Post by studio2 »

Discovered this thread last night then spent a couple of hours, downloading and faffing getting it to work. Boy was it worth the effort.

First attempt is one of the most underrated McCartney solo tracks, Nineteen Hundred And Eighty Five. This is the instrumental version no fiddling, straight from ultimatevocalremover. So much fun, enjoy.

Nineteen Hundred And Eighty Five (Instrumental)

hxxps://bit.ly/3eiV85W
Last edited by studio2 on Thu Jul 15, 2021 10:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
Darth Kybiel

Post by Darth Kybiel »

Sologui wrote: Wed Jul 14, 2021 8:07 pm
Darth Kybiel wrote: Wed Jul 14, 2021 7:17 pm Maybe people with cellphones have better luck with that Share App. On my PC it just has a little green circle spinning in a rectangle box with the song title, but after 15 minutes of nothing happening I gave up. Anyone have a better link? :-(
yes sorry ... there is a problem
i will watch this later

I put the files on Wetransfer

hxxps://we.tl/t-acGVpMpJ97
Thank you very much! Very appreciated! every time someone uses something other than google drive or mega or wetransfer there always seems to be something wrong with the web pages.
Lord Reith

Post by Lord Reith »

studio2 wrote: Thu Jul 15, 2021 7:58 am Discovered this thread last night then spent a couple of hours, downloading and faffing getting it to work. Boy was it worth the effort.
Hey, you get a Gold Star!
Women there don't treat you mean, in Abilene
miggynav

Post by miggynav »

More isolated instrumentals and vocals here:
hxxps://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1x5B4_mRpMMX_pyBBNhfSMqgmOzJyuQ8v?usp=sharing