X-minus website extractions

Fan created remixes and rare variations
Onkster II

Re: X-minus website extractions

Post by Onkster II »

Anybody get a message that X-minus has become part of a Russian site called Remixpacks? I’m suspicious.
rfwood1

Post by rfwood1 »

I downloaded the Spleeter GUI, but when I tried to install it, I keep getting a popup telling me that I'm missing a DLL and I can't move forward. Has anyone else had this issue? If so, what did you do to get past it?
rfwood1

Post by rfwood1 »

Rusty:

I tried to install Spleeter using the link provided on this site, but each time I did so, I got a popup telling me that I was missing a DLL and the operation was aborted. I checked my PC and it should be compatible with this program, but regardless, I've had no luck with Spleeter yet....

If any others have installed SpleeterGUI from Makenweb, did you have the same "easy to install and to handle" experience as tilman and what are the results you got with it like?

AVXcheck utility tells me that my computer should be able to handle the program but at this stage I'm reluctant to download the program until I hear more about the experiences others have had with it.
[/quote]
ToddS

Post by ToddS »

hxxps://www.mediafire.com/file/fo48voc4 ... o.wma/file = Golden Slumbers - The Piano (Edit) Change the xx to tt . Not Earth Shattering , but worth a Listen .
ToddS

Post by ToddS »

hxxps://www.mediafire.com/file/l6pwe5ta ... s.mp3/file = Love Me Do Early Version with Andy White on Drums . Here is the Vocal Track which i never noticed Paul's HARMONY VOCAL ! Listen with headphones . The Harmony Vocal is on the right channel .
BTL1210

Post by BTL1210 »

Many thanks for the Love Me Do too .....
MP3J

Post by MP3J »

cheers ToddS :D
HannibalTwin8

Post by HannibalTwin8 »

rfwood1 wrote: Sun Oct 17, 2021 6:51 pm Rusty:

I tried to install Spleeter using the link provided on this site, but each time I did so, I got a popup telling me that I was missing a DLL and the operation was aborted. I checked my PC and it should be compatible with this program, but regardless, I've had no luck with Spleeter yet....

If any others have installed SpleeterGUI from Makenweb, did you have the same "easy to install and to handle" experience as tilman and what are the results you got with it like?

AVXcheck utility tells me that my computer should be able to handle the program but at this stage I'm reluctant to download the program until I hear more about the experiences others have had with it.
[/quote]

I keep getting an error message saying it doesn't know the path to Python.