The Beatles On Film Site

The place to discuss rare video of the Fabs
silver_2000

Re: My Beatles On Film Site

Post by silver_2000 »

B-ED wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2024 6:33 pm Australia is done, added a few more things & updated caps, now onto New Zealand.............

Is that a joke? Didn't think there was any New Zealand footage? or maybe I am just thinking about like them playing in New Zealand, maybe an airplane shot
I Am The Walrus

Post by I Am The Walrus »

Hello B-ED,
Your website is really incredible, you do a great job.
We all appreciate each other very much.
B-ED

Post by B-ED »

silver_2000 wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2024 6:48 pm
B-ED wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2024 6:33 pm Australia is done, added a few more things & updated caps, now onto New Zealand.............

Is that a joke? Didn't think there was any New Zealand footage? or maybe I am just thinking about like them playing in New Zealand, maybe an airplane shot

You are correct there is no concert footage from New Zealand but there is video of their arrival/an interview/town hall reception & them leaving New Zealand, 12 videos total.
B-ED

Post by B-ED »

I Am The Walrus wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2024 7:11 pm Hello B-ED,
Your website is really incredible, you do a great job.
We all appreciate each other very much.
Thanks for the kind words :D
silver_2000

Post by silver_2000 »

B-ED wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2024 8:42 pm

You are correct there is no concert footage from New Zealand but there is video of their arrival/an interview/town hall reception & them leaving New Zealand, 12 videos total.
Can you give any more info about Barbre Productions, and how they recorded a bunch of Indianapolis, you have any insight into this, what it was about, why it was shot, if there was more shot, then thrown away..etc.. Just always thought it was weird how much of that concert was shot compared to other shows. Same with Philly, where we got a bunch
B-ED

Post by B-ED »

silver_2000 wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2024 9:48 pm

Can you give any more info about Barbre Productions, and how they recorded a bunch of Indianapolis, you have any insight into this, what it was about, why it was shot, if there was more shot, then thrown away..etc.. Just always thought it was weird how much of that concert was shot compared to other shows. Same with Philly, where we got a bunch
Sorry i don`t have much info about Barbre Productions, it seems they where aloud to film their own footage from a few different locations, i do think all the footage we got is all there is.
silver_2000

Post by silver_2000 »

B-ED wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 7:41 pm

Sorry i don`t have much info about Barbre Productions, it seems they where aloud to film their own footage from a few different locations, i do think all the footage we got is all there is.
Thanks for the response, just cannot seem to find much info about Barbre, their Indianapolis footage is really nice!
B-ED

Post by B-ED »

silver_2000 wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 1:31 am
B-ED wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 7:41 pm

Thanks for the response, just cannot seem to find much info about Barbre, their Indianapolis footage is really nice!
I did a search & found nothing, the only place Barbre is mentioned is on Historical.
therowdyman

Post by therowdyman »

May I say that I've loved your site as a source of information for years.

When Apple were seeking home movie submissions for Eight Days A Week, I even sent them a link to your site to let them know there are fan researchers that already on it.
B-ED

Post by B-ED »

therowdyman wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 11:13 am May I say that I've loved your site as a source of information for years.

When Apple were seeking home movie submissions for Eight Days A Week, I even sent them a link to your site to let them know there are fan researchers that already on it.
I am glad you find the site useful !