I’ll Cry Instead - stereo mix

Fan created remixes and rare variations
Modboy66

Re: I’ll Cry Instead - stereo mix

Post by Modboy66 »

Engonoceras wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2024 1:18 pm Can someone re-up the Modboy version?
here it is, still up:
sorry, that was with the original mono drum and tambourine, here is the one with cleaned up stereo drums from Tex's mix: hxxps://we.tl/t-KJH0vMPgBO
NowhereFan

Post by NowhereFan »

Engonoceras wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2024 1:14 pm
The real UA mono edit goes into a unique section (supposed alternate take) where all the music is continuously playing.

I'm currently trying to rebuild that unique section but it's VERY difficult.
Look forward to your reconstruction of all the components.
But now these days are gone; I'm not so self-assured. Now I find, I've changed my mind, and opened up the doors.
NowhereFan

Post by NowhereFan »

Unfortunately that edit is a no-go since it simply hard edits back to the very beginning with the tamborine+guitar intro (minus the drums) so half the music drops out. That's the same edit they did for the opening montage in the original VHS release also.

The real UA mono edit goes into a unique section (supposed alternate take) where all the music is continuously playing.

Have you had any success rebuilding? I've been eagerly anticipating what you come up with.
But now these days are gone; I'm not so self-assured. Now I find, I've changed my mind, and opened up the doors.
Tex

Post by Tex »

NowhereFan wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2024 2:54 pm
Unfortunately that edit is a no-go since it simply hard edits back to the very beginning with the tamborine+guitar intro (minus the drums) so half the music drops out. That's the same edit they did for the opening montage in the original VHS release also.

Have you had any success rebuilding? I've been eagerly anticipating what you come up with.
Not any time soon I have lots of serious stuff going on. If I'm succesful I'll post in my own AHDN album thread.
NowhereFan

Post by NowhereFan »

Hope things get better for you. No rush, of course . . .