Beatles Cartoon Episodes In High Quality

The place to discuss rare video of the Fabs
TheBeatlesVideos

Beatles Cartoon Episodes In High Quality

Post by TheBeatlesVideos »

Hi all, I have recently been posting episodes of The Beatles Cartoon sourced from 16mm film prints on YouTube. The videos are all collected in this playlist: youtube.com/playlist?list=PLFN4OBebUCijSRLQZxqebsiUcfHeY4WKQ&si=BxKA_eA4pL8JqaFL

These are much higher quality than the common VHS rip and the recent Pear release.
Phil_Lip

Re: Beatles Cartoon Episodes In High Quality

Post by Phil_Lip »

Very nice and clean copies - Thank you for sharing.
Most of my links are to OneDrive. However, OneDrive does impose a download limit and when this is reached displays a message that the files are deleted or have expired. Leave it a while and try again later.
alexbt

Post by alexbt »

Thank you very much Beatles Videos for sharing. The quality is the best so far from Beatles Cartoons. We look forward to the next ones. Thanks again. :)
robbmacc

Post by robbmacc »

I understand why you put them on YouTube.

One request, if possible, please. If 'they' shut down your page, could you put them up here?

If not, thanks for all you do.
yymca6

Post by yymca6 »

TheBeatlesVideos wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2024 1:12 pm Hi all, I have recently been posting episodes of The Beatles Cartoon sourced from 16mm film prints on YouTube. The videos are all collected in this playlist: youtube.com/playlist?list=PLFN4OBebUCijSRLQZxqebsiUcfHeY4WKQ&si=BxKA_eA4pL8JqaFL

These are much higher quality than the common VHS rip and the recent Pear release.
Thanks a lot for this brilliant idea. What is the definition of your clips? 1080p?
Yves
[flabbyroad]

Post by [flabbyroad] »

The picture quality is rather brilliant but there is some issue with certain Beatles songs isn't it .....

Great share anyhow and specially the in between adverts. In this quality and with the adverts the series make much more sense to me and some sing a longs are very nice done.

fl.

PS.

The Mitchell Axelrod book is a really must have if 'you're in the cartoons', on YouTube you can find an interview with the author.
Lord Reith

Post by Lord Reith »

Awesome!
Women there don't treat you mean, in Abilene
mce1965

Post by mce1965 »

TheBeatlesVideos wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2024 1:12 pm Hi all, I have recently been posting episodes of The Beatles Cartoon sourced from 16mm film prints on YouTube. The videos are all collected in this playlist: youtube.com/playlist?list=PLFN4OBebUCijSRLQZxqebsiUcfHeY4WKQ&si=BxKA_eA4pL8JqaFL

These are truly the best I've seen these since they were originally broadcast! Is there any chance of being able to share these with us with the original soundtracks intact, unlike the YouTube versions which have been (understandably) "adjusted"? If not, thanks for sharing what you have!
TheBeatlesVideos

Post by TheBeatlesVideos »

mce1965 wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2024 10:15 pm

These are truly the best I've seen these since they were originally broadcast! Is there any chance of being able to share these with us with the original soundtracks intact, unlike the YouTube versions which have been (understandably) "adjusted"? If not, thanks for sharing what you have!
Each video has a link in the description to archive.org where the original file can be downloaded
robbmacc

Post by robbmacc »

Are they the same quality on archive.org?

EDIT: I answered my own question. They're not.

Could you put them here, with the original music, please?