LIVE AND LOST (updated) re-up

Fan created remixes and rare variations
Nowhere Man9091

Re: LIVE AND LOST (updated) re-up

Post by Nowhere Man9091 »

Speaking of the Stowe School, I humbly beseech your majesty Lord Reith if you could reup your version. I may be late to the party but i always bring a 6 pack when i get there
Who’s that little old man?
Lord Reith

Post by Lord Reith »

Nowhere Man9091 wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2024 12:54 am Speaking of the Stowe School, I humbly beseech your majesty Lord Reith if you could reup your version. I may be late to the party but i always bring a 6 pack when i get there
You mean it's YOU who's been leaving all the empties lying around! :lol:

I'll see what I can do. May take a few days though.
Women there don't treat you mean, in Abilene
20YearsAgo

Post by 20YearsAgo »

Nowhere Man9091 wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2024 12:54 am Speaking of the Stowe School, I humbly beseech your majesty Lord Reith if you could reup your version. I may be late to the party but i always bring a 6 pack when i get there
Here's LR's "Rockin' Roxburgh (Deluxe Edition)"-- if you haven't heard it before, you're in for a treat!
hxxps://we.tl/t-wh7AyLu3Ex
Nowhere Man9091

Post by Nowhere Man9091 »

A million thanks to 20YearsAgo. This really is a HUGE improvement. Sorry about the bottles Lord..I should have recycled
Who’s that little old man?
burningfool

Post by burningfool »

Thank you for these great performances, LR. I appreciate the work you put into making sure that we have the best possible versions.

Listening to these tracks this morning sent me looking for the Royal Variety performance from 10 November 1963. There is good quality video on YouTube, but I'm hoping to find the best audio version. I have The Empire Strikes Back from the old BZ back in 2010, which sounds very good, and has a good pedigree, too ;). Do you reckon that this is still the best version, or has a better tape emerged in the last 15 years or so?

Again, splendid job on this one.
Yellowsubmarine

Post by Yellowsubmarine »

burningfool wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2024 5:01 pm Thank you for these great performances, LR. I appreciate the work you put into making sure that we have the best possible versions.

Listening to these tracks this morning sent me looking for the Royal Variety performance from 10 November 1963. There is good quality video on YouTube, but I'm hoping to find the best audio version. I have The Empire Strikes Back from the old BZ back in 2010, which sounds very good, and has a good pedigree, too ;). Do you reckon that this is still the best version, or has a better tape emerged in the last 15 years or so?

The Empire Strikes Back is outdated now. The best live shows set for now is The Ultimate Live Collection by coltturkey.
Lord Reith

Post by Lord Reith »

burningfool wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2024 5:01 pm Thank you for these great performances, LR. I appreciate the work you put into making sure that we have the best possible versions.

Glad you enjoyed it. I haven't listened to the RVP in years so I'm not sure. I do remember the Misterclaudel cd has tape source rather than the film.
Gredel21

Post by Gredel21 »

OOPS missed the up-load now expired.
Is it possible to get a re-upload for this set.

Thanks
20YearsAgo

Post by 20YearsAgo »

Gredel21 wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 2:14 am OOPS missed the up-load now expired.
Is it possible to get a re-upload for this set.

Thanks
Here's v3 of "Live and Lost," which I *think* is the final one. If I'm wrong about that, can someone please let me know!
hxxps://we.tl/t-1ewLHBNGQ6
Lord Reith

Post by Lord Reith »

If it has 29 tracks then it's the final one. If not, no.