First post by me!

Fan created remixes and rare variations
CDSRecords

First post by me!

Post by CDSRecords »

This is written by Crabulous, founder of Civil Defense Spot Records. We make custom remixes and albums for The Beatles primarily, and we came across this site and thought people would like to check out our list, at the time of posting the album list is:

Monkberry Moon Delight and Heart Of The Country | New Year's Eve Special! 2 mixes for next years possible Ram remix.
Harmony | The Alternate Love! All new versions of classic Beatles songs!
Red and Blue Album (Super Deluxe Edition) | The first Super Deluxe we made, the same day as the 2023 Edition's released!
The Beatles 2023 Mixes | The first CDS Records Project! This is full of more light and non major song changes.

sites.google.com/view/cds-radio/album-list
"Civil Defense is EVERYBODY's business. it's YOUR business" - Civil Defense
We are looking for new members to remix! send me a message if you know how!'

sites.google.com/view/cds-radio
Fab57

Re: First post by me!

Post by Fab57 »

Thanks! A great start to 2024. I saw the new year in listening to your mixes. Love the promos!
NowhereFan

Post by NowhereFan »

Sounds great. Thanks for all that work and welcome to the forum. I'm pretty new here too. It's a wonderful place.
But now these days are gone; I'm not so self-assured. Now I find, I've changed my mind, and opened up the doors.
CDSRecords

Post by CDSRecords »

By the way, I forgot to include some details in the post. Here is our member list:
- Listenable | Mix Creator
- MossW | Mix Creator
- Crabulous (Me) | Bootleg Searcher, Mix Creator, and Social Media Management
- BeatlesSessions57 | Bootleg Searcher
- Oldies Radio | Feedback

We are also open to letting people who do mixing work or want to join and help us out, if you want you can send me a message.

BeatleGuy1949

Post by BeatleGuy1949 »

Thank You CDSRecords
CDSRecords

Post by CDSRecords »

Update (This is from the site, so ignore the wording, also some of this might get its own better thread):

So the site has been very quiet for a while, this is due to me being less active with the site and advertising, instead, I've actually been putting all that effort into creating projects, and for the 1 year anniversary of CDS Records, March 24th 2024 there will be many releases! With help from the current crew, Listenable, MossW, BeatlesSessions57, Oldies Radio, and soon Alternate Universe Albums, we are going to release multiple projects that haven't made it yet. This will include at least:

Americana Platters | A Passion Project that took months and has been slowly worked on and finished up since just a few months after CDS Radio had first opened. This has 200 tracks containing many tracks from the Golden Age of America, theres music from the late 40's all the way to the late 60's.

The Ram Mixes | This is a FULL remix of Paul McCartney's 2nd studio album, Ram. There are many notable songs on the album that have new great sounding mixes such as Too Many People, Eat At Home, and Monkberry Moon Delight!

Jan 24th Addendum: There's another project that I forgot about even while writing this that I will also release. This project is not about The Beatles, but a band inspired by them that in recent years has gained some small notariety, Tally Hall.

Marvin's Magical Mechanical Museum (Super Deluxe Edition) | Not a remix project, but will contain 3 CD's, CD 1 is the original album as released in 2008, CD 2 being the early 2005 release version with many differences to the final. CD 3 will contain an assortment of demos of tracks from the album as well as other oddities and stuff from the demo bootlegs.

ANOTHER UPDATE:

Also, releasing April 17th, is a Super Deluxe of the McCartney album, containing a full remix and a CD of demos, takes, and underdubbed versions.

NowhereFan

Post by NowhereFan »

Thanks for all this work!
But now these days are gone; I'm not so self-assured. Now I find, I've changed my mind, and opened up the doors.
jamesbond

Post by jamesbond »

Your Ram single mix is not much different than the original album. Not worth the effort.
D-listener

Post by D-listener »

Welcome and thank you for sharing your hard work, Can't wait to have a listen or two!
CDSRecords

Post by CDSRecords »

jamesbond wrote: Sat Feb 03, 2024 5:18 am Your Ram single mix is not much different than the original album. Not worth the effort.
It's a bit different now, but also that one isn't very changed from the original besides fixing hard panned vocals near the beginning. Theres some more drastic changes in the full release such as Dear Boy and Uncle Albert / Admiral Halsey.