What song from All Things Must Pass do you most wish had gotten the Fab treatment?

Got a lot of work to do, try to get a message through…
twogurusindrag

What song from All Things Must Pass do you most wish had gotten the Fab treatment?

Post by twogurusindrag »

Today I'd go with Isn't It A Pity.
She's a drag. A well-known drag. We turn the sound down on her and say rude things.
ntwined88

Re: What song from All Things Must Pass do you most wish had gotten the Fab treatment?

Post by ntwined88 »

I think Apple scruffs would have been a good one, and of course, they could all relate.
Mr Bump

Re: What song from All Things Must Pass do you most wish had gotten the Fab treatment?

Post by Mr Bump »

Title track. We have the Get Back versions but there's no nailed-on definitive take. I think it would have been great with the backing vocals etc.
ksantus

Post by ksantus »

I always thought "Apple Scruffs" was clearly a White Album track. Should've had Paul with backing vocals.
Bianju

Post by Bianju »

ksantus wrote: Sat Dec 23, 2023 4:06 pm I always thought "Apple Scruffs" was clearly a White Album track. Should've had Paul with backing vocals.
I second this one. It's probably the song on there with the most Beatles-y structure.
IFeelFine

Post by IFeelFine »

Isn't It A Pity or Wah, Wah.
JoeWadley

Post by JoeWadley »

Let it Down, would love to hear it less produced and with Beatles on the group vocals.
IfYouLookToYourLeft

Post by IfYouLookToYourLeft »

My vote goes to Nowhere To Go. I know it’s only a demo, but I have always heard that as a Beatles track.
seltaeb

Post by seltaeb »

I would have liked the Beatles to have done a proper version of "All Things Must Pass." This song could've been completed during the January 1970 Sessions for "I Me Mine" and included on the album "Let It Be" or saved for a future release.
Golem

Post by Golem »

The title track would have been killer on LIB, also Cosmic Empire