Looking for every Beatle Howard Stern interview

Bootleg audio discussion for anything John, Paul, George and Ringo
silver_2000

Looking for every Beatle Howard Stern interview

Post by silver_2000 »

I am currently on the look for every Howard Stern inteview with Paul & Ringo (probably the easy part)
But also all the inteviews done with Beatle 'side characters', most notably, Julian Lennon (who did a number of appearances, but only one is on Youtube), Cynthina Lennon (listened it on youtube ages ago, now gone) and Sean Lennon (metioned on Sean's wiki, but could NOT find samples online)

ALSO MAY PANG, Howard is clearly a big lennon fan.

If anyone has any info about these appearances, memories, let me know, and if you got the files, send them my way!
Last edited by silver_2000 on Sun Dec 10, 2023 6:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
alphabeatles

Re: Looking for every Beatle Howard Stern interview

Post by alphabeatles »

A search of my stash revealed a number of relevant items:

hxxps://drive.google.com/file/d/1JJEKvzd1b2l6E0v3HM_vMAWL_ynuKfK1/view?usp=sharing
silver_2000

Post by silver_2000 »

alphabeatles wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 6:21 am A search of my stash revealed a number of relevant items:

hxxps://drive.google.com/file/d/1JJEKvzd1b2l6E0v3HM_vMAWL_ynuKfK1/view?usp=sharing
A true legend, thanks man, good to hear another Julian one, now I just gotta find that Cyn one, I remember Howard asking how big Lennon was.
alphabeatles

Post by alphabeatles »

That Howard, no filter... ;-)
alphabeatles

Post by alphabeatles »

2001-02-08 - WNVR The Nerve 95.1 - Howard Stern Radio Show - Cynthia Lennon

hxxps://drive.google.com/file/d/1IO70mN7pSuy_pXYr4XZCRICUfSlVLyqv/view?usp=sharing
silver_2000

Post by silver_2000 »

alphabeatles wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 7:03 am 2001-02-08 - WNVR The Nerve 95.1 - Howard Stern Radio Show - Cynthia Lennon

hxxps://drive.google.com/file/d/1IO70mN7pSuy_pXYr4XZCRICUfSlVLyqv/view?usp=sharing
My hero Thanks!
alphabeatles

Post by alphabeatles »

Get on the Soul Sucker and try to find "Some Old Interviews V5.0 (beta)", gigs and gigs of interview stuff from several decades!

In the Cynthia interview above she mentions being on the show before, not sure when.
BTL1210

Post by BTL1210 »

AWESOME - Many thanks alphabeatles for the shares ......
Computer Gary

Post by Computer Gary »

alphabeatles wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 7:10 amIn the Cynthia interview above she mentions being on the show before, not sure when.
According to marksfriggin.com, Cynthia Lennon appeared only once - 2/8/01. It was re-broadcast 5/28/07. Here's the marksfriggin writeup of her appearance in 2001...
Cynthia Lennon Comes In. 2/8/01. 8:35am

Artist Cynthia Lennon came in to promote an appearance she's making tomorrow at the Hard Rock Cafe in New York City at 11:30am. Cynthia was married to John Lennon before he married Yoko Ono. Her son is Julian Lennon. Howard pointed out that Julian didn't get any of John's money when he died. It all went to Yoko and Sean and he thinks that's wrong. He said that Julian has more talent than Sean and he was the first born so he should have gotten some of the money. Cynthia told Howard that they have worked out some of that. Yoko gave Julian some money but not the $20 million that Yoko claims. Howard said that Yoko is a witch for not giving up some of that money for the guy. His father never visited him when he was a kid and she could give in and give the guy some of the $500 million she inherited.

Howard asked Cynthia if she ever thought about why John left her for a not so good looking woman. Cynthia said she thought about that a few times but she had to move on.

Cynthia told Howard how she met John when she was 18 and he was 17. They met in art school and it was love at first sight... ''more or less'' she added. Howard asked her if they had sex right away. Once again she said ''more or less'' trying to avoid answering the question directly. She said it was too early in the morning to be answering questions like that.

Howard took a couple of phone calls for Cynthia before wrapping up. A caller told Cynthia that he knows what it must be like for Julian to have a wicked step-mother because he was raised the same way. He also said that Julian is far superior than whats-his-name (Sean). Cynthia sounded happy to hear things like that. Another caller was a Yoko impersonator. Howard played along with the scam for a minute but when she started listening to herself on the radio he had to hang up.

Cynthia told Howard she's now living in Normandy, France just enjoying the peace and tranquility of the area. She said she has a very nice life now. She's still doing drawings of John so she hasn't gotten over him yet. You can see her work at CynthiaLennon.co.uk
Marksfriggin.com is a great source for information on the Howard Stern show.
Grandfather: I must see Paulie!
Cop: Go home, then, and see him on the telly!
silver_2000

Post by silver_2000 »

Stern talked to Sean at least twice from the digging I did on Stern fan sites, if anybody has it, let me know! Seems very cool to hear what Stern would say to him, especially considering Stern being such a Yoko hater