I Am The Walrus - Love mix w/ clean intro/outro?

Fan created remixes and rare variations
DDE

I Am The Walrus - Love mix w/ clean intro/outro?

Post by DDE »

After the disappointment of the new I Am The Walrus mix, I'm wondering if anyone has attempted to give the fantastic Love mix a clean intro and ending, so there's no count in at the beginning or screaming girls at the end? That was basically what I was hoping Giles would do.
Ronson

Re: I Am The Walrus - Love mix w/ clean intro/outro?

Post by Ronson »

DDE wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2023 11:13 pm After the disappointment of the new I Am The Walrus mix, I'm wondering if anyone has attempted to give the fantastic Love mix a clean intro and ending, so there's no count in at the beginning or screaming girls at the end? That was basically what I was hoping Giles would do.
Yeah, I did a couple years ago but only saved it as an MP3. I uploaded that to Bitchute. I would like to try it again now that I have a bit more expertise and save as a wav. If anyone can supply me with The Beatles: Rock Band stems I will make a project of it.

Gringo557

Post by Gringo557 »

The Hello Goodbye / I Am A Walrus 45rpm was the first Beatles record I ever bought—way back in 1967. I was 10 and I really loved that record.
I Am The Walrus

Post by I Am The Walrus »

The stereo remix made for Love is much better than the new one from 2023, they could have used this remix as a source for the new remix and maybe even the one made in 2012.
This 2023 remix is a complete disaster
[sekky ch]

Post by [sekky ch] »

i listened it yesterday,but 2023 remix was shit so i am glad to listen love remix with clean intro and outro!!
can anyone remix all other songs??? :D
bogus

Post by bogus »

This is not really what was asked about, but here's a stereo mix of I Am the Walrus pulled from the 2012 Magical Mystery Tour Blu-ray. The mix is a little bit different from the Love version - it has a clean 4 beats intro but the outro fades a bit earlier and has added wind noise in the movie. I actually forgot what I changed in the ending, I think I crossfaded the ending from the original mono or stereo mix, from 4:21 to 4:35, since it's a fadeout anyway.

You can take the intro and ending from this one and use for the mix on Love I guess.

hxxps://drive.google.com/file/d/1kkS99itRyst_h_EVh5FNtnIdSNW-P3aZ/view?usp=drive_link
Malpaso1960

Post by Malpaso1960 »

Like this?

hxxps://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1117JbwJfuVG4-tsMC2kmJuXaRCS3Dkgx?usp=sharing
Go ahead, make my mix............
harrylime

Post by harrylime »

I Am The Walrus wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 3:32 am The stereo remix made for Love is much better than the new one from 2023, they could have used this remix as a source for the new remix and maybe even the one made in 2012.
This 2023 remix is a complete disaster
Couldn't agree more, even the Anthology DVD remix is better.
miggynav

Post by miggynav »

Malpaso1960 wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 10:53 am Like this?

hxxps://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1117JbwJfuVG4-tsMC2kmJuXaRCS3Dkgx?usp=sharing
Thanks, I always like the Love mix of I Am The Walrus
DDE

Post by DDE »

Malpaso1960 wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 10:53 am Like this?

That's almost perfect, but the keyboard flips from right to left at the beginning of this mix, which is a bit distracting.