The Beatles MILLENNIUM REMASTERS Collections (Feb. 11th 2024 UPDATE)

Bootleg audio discussion for anything John, Paul, George and Ringo
dmh84

Re: The Beatles MILLENNIUM REMASTERS Collections (NOW COMPLETED Jan. 15th)

Post by dmh84 »

Incredible share! Can't thank you enough!!
Chicagofanforever 5+

Post by Chicagofanforever 5+ »

That's a very interesting message you shared with us from Bob, thanks for that. And thank you for the time and effort in putting this catalog out there for us all to listen to.
Kando

Post by Kando »

Thanks as well for that reference. Always good to have references like this to try and complete the historical background regarding some of the most important analog to digital transfers of this wondrous music, and providing such insightful perspective as to just how they came to be.
"So long, and thanks for all the fish!"
Fast lucky

Post by Fast lucky »

Thank you very much Mark for the tremendous and outstanding share you did. It certainly involved a lot of time and ressources. Much appreciated. :D
teadaka

Post by teadaka »

Thanks Cliftdean74 for a great collection.
Montelimar

Post by Montelimar »

I've just gone through this post Cliftdean74, and taken advantage of your generosity. Many thanks for the care in providing these for the masses in the first place, and also curating all the additional info.
mitchellmichael

Post by mitchellmichael »

Wow man. Just WOW! I appreciate all of your efforts to share these titles with us all. THANK YOU!!!
Cheers
Mike
cliftdean74

Post by cliftdean74 »

Montelimar wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 1:37 pm I've just gone through this post Cliftdean74, and taken advantage of your generosity. Many thanks for the care in providing these for the masses in the first place, and also curating all the additional info.
I appreciate the kind words. I wanted to make it as comprehensive as possible.
Beatlesiak

Post by Beatlesiak »

Beatlesiak wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2024 6:32 am
cliftdean74 wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 3:58 am ⭐️ If you find any tracks with errors please let me know and I will check them against the original discs.
Dear Mark,
I would like to thank you with all my heart for the effort you put into preparing and making this wonderful collection available.
As for comments - at the moment I have only one observation and it concerns the song "Penny Lane" from the UK Singles CD collection - digital source, around 1'30 there is a skip, maybe a disc error or the player hit during ripping?
However, this is a small thing compared to the entire huge collection I received. Thank you.
:-) Do you remember? ;-)
Kevin Davis

Post by Kevin Davis »

First post here — had to register to say thank you for this incredible set. What a labor of love, both by the fan who did the original transfers and the forum member here who has catalogued them all so beautifully. Thank you so much!

I have a question about the German MMT. There are two versions in this set — one on the same CD as “Die Beatles” (which is labelled as ‘German Apple’ in the metadata) and another as part of the German Albums 5-pack (which is labelled as EMI Electrola in the metadata, even though the text file indicates that all the German albums are Odeon issues). Can anyone speak to the differences between the two? To my ears they sound pretty similar if not completely identical (which is to say, excellent), but I’m admittedly not the best judge of such things and am curious for my own labelling purposes. Which is the version that people were praising earlier in the thread?

It is highly possible I missed some painfully obvious delineator.

Thank you so much again for this set — hours of pleasure already and I have barely scratched the surface!