THE BEATLES GET BACK SESSIONS COMPLETE APPLE MASTERS GLYN JOHNS REEL COMPILATION

Bootleg audio discussion for anything John, Paul, George and Ringo
mitchellmichael

Re: THE BEATLES GET BACK SESSIONS COMPLETE APPLE MASTERS GLYN JOHNS REEL COMPILATION

Post by mitchellmichael »

Thanks for the set!
Cheers
Mike
beatleross

Re: THE BEATLES GET BACK SESSIONS COMPLETE APPLE MASTERS GLYN JOHNS REEL COMPILATION

Post by beatleross »

thankyou for this set. Would you happen to have this 8 cd set as well?
Get Back The Glyn Johns Compilations 1969-1970
ramblingstar

Post by ramblingstar »

No, I don't have one.
I'd like to listen it too.
danlego

Post by danlego »

Many thanks very good set.
millerTEK

Post by millerTEK »

Thank you for letting me know -

I wanted to have the most detail I could possibly create and have documentation outlining each track and where there might be some artistic decision making. I used sources that were available in FLAC and MP3, but yes, lossy, as the items that used mono (or AI Stereo) NAGRA sources really cannot be improved and are all lossy at this time.

Sometimes when I listen to mine - I find a few beeps in areas that are too complex to remove the beep, but we'll see over time LOL.

steve
BTL1210

Post by BTL1210 »

AWESOME - Thank you for the final CD in this GREAT set .......
beatleross

Post by beatleross »

thanks for this set
iPanggo

Post by iPanggo »

millerTEK wrote: Sun Oct 08, 2023 3:27 am Thank you for letting me know -

I wanted to have the most detail I could possibly create and have documentation outlining each track and where there might be some artistic decision making. I used sources that were available in FLAC and MP3, but yes, lossy, as the items that used mono (or AI Stereo) NAGRA sources really cannot be improved and are all lossy at this time.

Sometimes when I listen to mine - I find a few beeps in areas that are too complex to remove the beep, but we'll see over time LOL.

steve
I wanna make a quick statement right here:
The "nagra is always lossy" myth has been around forever, and can be disproven simply by checking out any Yellow Dog release after 1998, mainly Day By Day or even Leaning On A Lamppost. The original Day By Day series has an amazing full-spectrum high quality (although noise reduction was probably used later on in the volumes). Based on this simple fact, I conducted my research for my Watching Rainbows set, by busting myths and formulating theories which I am more and more convinced of. The ATRAC transfer of the Nagras is indeed the most popular source, used mostly in A/B Road, but New Blue Soap butchered the quality of every source used since Spleeter destroyed the audio spectrum by removing every frequency above 11khz.
Don't forget, I'm with you in the dark.
srm1964

Post by srm1964 »

Thank you for the updload! Could someone verify the link for disc 3, it appears to be another copy of disc 2. Thanks!
Much2Much

Post by Much2Much »

Thank you ramblingstar for these wonderful sets.