THE BEATLES GET BACK SESSIONS COMPLETE APPLE MASTERS GLYN JOHNS REEL COMPILATION

Bootleg audio discussion for anything John, Paul, George and Ringo
ramblingstar

Re: THE BEATLES GET BACK SESSIONS COMPLETE APPLE MASTERS GLYN JOHNS REEL COMPILATION

Post by ramblingstar »

vol.3 is here.
vol3-01.jpg
vol3-01.jpg (92.64 KiB) Viewed 1555 times
hxxps://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1uL2WnAOEff8B2NRMk3QBGqJr8HqBLBNy?usp=sharing
Gummo

Re: THE BEATLES GET BACK SESSIONS COMPLETE APPLE MASTERS GLYN JOHNS REEL COMPILATION

Post by Gummo »

Thanks for these!
beatleross

Post by beatleross »

thanks again
BTL1210

Post by BTL1210 »

Awesome share - Thank you for Vol.3 .....
millerTEK

Post by millerTEK »

Couple years ago, I made a reconstruction of what I thought the Glyn Johns reels would have sounded like including using AI Stereo versions of some of the tracks that have never been released. Added documentation and pics to support the various findings, too. I also went through many of the tracks and removed the sync beeps using some creativity...That link is here (which I have tested):

hxxps://mega.nz/file/M4dCESKQ#7edUezghw ... WakbaStgws

So - is this current release BETTER? I'd be interested to know....
BTL1210

Post by BTL1210 »

AWESOME share millerTEK - Thank you......
beatles2me

Post by beatles2me »

Thank you :mrgreen: Volker
khundalini

Post by khundalini »

millerTEK wrote: Fri Oct 06, 2023 7:11 am Couple years ago, I made a reconstruction of what I thought the Glyn Johns reels would have sounded like including using AI Stereo versions of some of the tracks that have never been released. Added documentation and pics to support the various findings, too. I also went through many of the tracks and removed the sync beeps using some creativity...That link is here (which I have tested):

hxxps://mega.nz/file/M4dCESKQ#7edUezghw9mFG3kQD5ZbBCOavbHv1WZYZWakbaStgws

So - is this current release BETTER? I'd be interested to know....
The quality of your work is significantly better and more accurate. Your documentation is super detailed. The sound quality is the same (both lossy), but you have removed the bleeps. I therefore favor your work.
ramblingstar

Post by ramblingstar »

Vol.4 (final) is here.
hxxps://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1Jb5XRXDyIRsIwoEKaPbRa79_F7CL9zl4?usp=sharing
vol4 01.jpg
vol4 01.jpg (89.02 KiB) Viewed 951 times
Gummo

Post by Gummo »

Thank you for this set!