Lord Reith's White Out

Bootleg audio discussion for anything John, Paul, George and Ringo
craigwill1982

Lord Reith's White Out

Post by craigwill1982 »

Does anyone have FLAC's of Lord Reith's White Out remixes to share?
dumbchops

Re: Lord Reith's White Out

Post by dumbchops »

I have 18 unnumbered tracks if that is what you're looking for. I'm not really sure if my set is complete. There is no artwork or text file included. Once former robot principal sky fart mustard pants. I can post what I have unless somebody else has more.
My full name is Uncle Capt. "Skipper" Dumbchops and I seem to have misplaced my electric pretzel sharpener.
Kwai Chang

Post by Kwai Chang »

craigwill1982 wrote: Tue Sep 26, 2023 6:57 pm Does anyone have FLAC's of Lord Reith's White Out remixes to share?
Yes!
I have it...
You have chosen a very fine example of why I love this forum!
Please, tell Lord Reith how much White Out it takes to say Thank You! Actually... you don't even have to play it since just being cognizant of it will give you a rush of euphoria and you'll never follow a yellow brick road again. Please don't be long. Please don't you be very long! There's a white out on L.A. And Lord Reith has found a way...He'll remix it soon he said but Kwai Chang's eyes are really red!
It's not Visine is it?
ReUp White Out by Lord Reith-----> hxxps://we.tl/t-0tPlIXNvhu (FLAC 300MB)
VroOMM!
KC
Martin85

Post by Martin85 »

Thank you, sir. And, of course, thanks to Lord Reith.
steepien

Post by steepien »

Lord Reith upgraded a few of the White Out tracks on later releases. Obla-Di, Revolution 1, and Good Night are all on FABRACADABRA Vol. 9 and Jealous Nature is on The Quiet Album.

Here are uploads of both for anyone who doesn't have them.

------------------------------------------------------------
Both expire Oct. 3

FABRACADABRA Vol. 9
hxxps://we.tl/t-7L65h1FzwN

The Quiet Album
hxxps://we.tl/t-jIa08NwqNB
this is a serious message! to everybody reading my signature!

i want to tell you to check out my thread! peace and love peace and love <3
viewtopic.php?t=4823
dumbchops

Post by dumbchops »

Kwai Chang wrote: Tue Sep 26, 2023 10:08 pm
craigwill1982 wrote: Tue Sep 26, 2023 6:57 pm Does anyone have FLAC's of Lord Reith's White Out remixes to share?
Yes!
I have it...
You have chosen a very fine example of why I love this forum!
Please, tell Lord Reith how much White Out it takes to say Thank You! Actually... you don't even have to play it since just being cognizant of it will give you a rush of euphoria and you'll never follow a yellow brick road again. Please don't be long. Please don't you be very long! There's a white out on L.A. And Lord Reith has found a way...He'll remix it soon he said but Kwai Chang's eyes are really red!
It's not Visine is it?
ReUp White Out by Lord Reith-----> hxxps://we.tl/t-0tPlIXNvhu (FLAC 300MB)
VroOMM!
KC
Thanks, that's exactly what I had (18 tracks, no artwork or text file). Great stuff on this regardless.
My full name is Uncle Capt. "Skipper" Dumbchops and I seem to have misplaced my electric pretzel sharpener.
BTL1210

Post by BTL1210 »

AWESOME - Thank you for the FLAC version...
Kwai Chang

Post by Kwai Chang »

dumbchops wrote: Wed Sep 27, 2023 3:29 am Thanks, that's exactly what I had (18 tracks, no artwork or text file). Great stuff on this regardless.
The best part is that we now know if you or I was stranded...at least we'll show up for each other! If this forum gets any richer in resources, I will probably call a safety meeting to be sure everyone has a hard-hat and work boots. It's getting hard to keep up. My organizational skills are like Mr. Magoo walking his pet armadillo through the gator section of the Everglades. I am old fashioned and I was really hoping 20 people would upload White Outs concurrently!
That's like long stemmed roses for Lord Reith
You're right though, I grabbed White Outs from BZ! Since then there were some related upgrades/additions. White Outs continues to age well...as does our talented collective. I don't think organization will ever be where I thought I left it! Yves and Mrbeatleg are theoretical abstracts of organizational perfection and yet, we all contribute what we can. So remember, it ain't never been this good for beatlegs ever that I can remember! We are fortunate and it's only because we all contribute. This forum runs so well, I can't hear the engine running! It's a clean machine.
Blackout!
Zzzzzzzz!
KC
fvallejt

Post by fvallejt »

THANKS VERY MUCH
dumbchops

Post by dumbchops »

Kwai Chang wrote: Wed Sep 27, 2023 7:43 am
dumbchops wrote: Wed Sep 27, 2023 3:29 am Thanks, that's exactly what I had (18 tracks, no artwork or text file). Great stuff on this regardless.
The best part is that we now know if you or I was stranded...at least we'll show up for each other! If this forum gets any richer in resources, I will probably call a safety meeting to be sure everyone has a hard-hat and work boots. It's getting hard to keep up. My organizational skills are like Mr. Magoo walking his pet armadillo through the gator section of the Everglades. I am old fashioned and I was really hoping 20 people would upload White Outs concurrently!
That's like long stemmed roses for Lord Reith
You're right though, I grabbed White Outs from BZ! Since then there were some related upgrades/additions. White Outs continues to age well...as does our talented collective. I don't think organization will ever be where I thought I left it! Yves and Mrbeatleg are theoretical abstracts of organizational perfection and yet, we all contribute what we can. So remember, it ain't never been this good for beatlegs ever that I can remember! We are fortunate and it's only because we all contribute. This forum runs so well, I can't hear the engine running! It's a clean machine.
Blackout!
Zzzzzzzz!
KC
I love it (and your wonderful way with words).
I'll always have your back!
Cheers,
alias Rick Mountain